Crandall Engineering Ltd. is a multi-disciplinary engineering firm with over 100 staff offering civil, transportation, mechanical and electrical services from our offices in Moncton, Saint John and Fredericton. We are an Atlantic Canada, employee-owned firm that works for all levels of government, municipalities, private industry, architects, developers and individuals. Crandall is also proud to be an ISO 9001 registered firm, which ensures a consistently high level of quality.
Due to our continued growth, Crandall is looking for an experienced Executive Assistant to join the corporate group at our Moncton location.
Reporting directly to the President/CEO, the Executive Assistant will be responsible for providing confidential administrative support to the President/CEO. The ideal candidate is an experienced self-starting professional who thrives in a fast-paced environment managing a wide variety of administrative functions.
- Attention to Detail
- Strong Communication skills
- Organization and planning skills
- Information gathering and monitoring
- Judgment and decision-making ability
- Problem analysis and problem-solving skills
- Time Management
- Confidential and tactful
- Proactively manage the CEO’s schedule, correspondence and travel.
- Independently prepare all information for the Advisory Board, Shareholders and operations meetings, as well as all staff presentations.
- Work closely with the CEO’s direct reports to ensure all requested projects are completed on time and as per expectations.
- Juggle multiple projects and requests and anticipate areas to assist in the CEO’s activities.
- Establish and maintain confidential files and correspondence.
- Work on special projects or reports as needed.
- Prepare various forms of correspondence such as letters, presentations and reports.
- Ability to deal with people sensitively, tactfully, diplomatically, and professionally at all times
- Ability to effectively communicate both verbally and in writing
- Ability to prioritize and manage conflicting demands
- Ability to respond quickly in a dynamic and changing environment
- Ability to work individually as well as part of a team
- Proficient in Microsoft Office programs (including Word, Excel, and PowerPoint)
- Strong writing, editing, and proofreading skills
- Superior telephone manners and strong interpersonal skills
- Ability to adapt to new technology
Education and Experience
- Degree or diploma in administration, business, or a related field
- Three years of experience in an executive role
We pride ourselves on our family-oriented culture and our customer-focused approach. We are committed to, and are recognized by our employees, for providing long-term rewarding careers. We do this by offering an exciting, team oriented and continuous learning work environment.
Crandall is proud to be recognized as one of the “Best Firms to Work For” in North America. Having ranked for 2 consecutive years and being the only Canadian firm to rank is why you want to join the winning team at Crandall!
Applicants can submit their resume in confidence by mail or e-mail to the following:
Crandall Engineering Ltd. email@example.com
1077, St George Blvd, Suite 400 Tel: 1-866-857-2777
Moncton, NB E1E 4C9 Fax: 506-857-2753
Crandall Engineering Ltd. seeks to fully integrate the principles of Employment Equity and will ensure the full participation and advancement of members of historically disadvantaged groups (i.e., members of visible minorities, persons with disabilities, women, and aboriginal peoples). Crandall Engineering Ltd. will achieve this by ensuring that its hiring process is fair and equitable for all persons.