ANTICIPATED END DATE: 26 Jun 2025
The Psychologist is responsible for providing professional clinical psychological services within care centers across Horizon
- Must be eligible to be licensed as a Psychologist under the New Brunswick College of Psychologists Act
- Doctoral level training in Clinical Psychology (Ph.D. or Psy.D.) is preferred.
- Ability to provide patient-care in both official languages is preferred
- Ability to attend work on a regular basis.
- Ability to perform the duties of the position.
- Good work record.
The Psychologist is responsible for:
- Providing psychological treatment to individuals and groups
- Assessing cognition and emotional functioning for the purpose of treatment, diagnosis, return to work/school, and discharge planning
- Consult with the interdisciplinary rehabilitation team
- Building capacity and educating others by leading information and education sessions as needed
- Participating in developing, maintaining, and evaluating the quality of patient services through quality improvement and research activities
- Supervising the work of doctoral-level practicum students, interns, and residents in Psychology
- Maintaining clinical records and documentation (in English)
COMPETENCIES IDENTIFIED BY HORIZON HEALTH NETWORK
- Analytical Thinking
- Interpersonal Relations
- Mentoring and Coaching
- Patient/Client Focus
- Planning and Prioritizing Work
- Problem Solving
- Teamwork and Collaboration
Interested? Apply Today?
Horizon Health Network (Horizon) only accepts on-line applications.
About Horizon's Recruitment Process
We thank all applicant who apply; however, only those selected for further consideration will be contacted. All interested applicants are encouraged to apply as an equivalent combination of education, training and experience may be considered.
Horizon's recruitment screening process may include language proficiency testing, clerical testing and/or behavioral assessment. If you are selected for testing, you will be contacted via the email address provided on your application. The official results will be shared with the candidate, Human Resources and the requesting manager electronically and language results will be placed on the personnel file for Horizon's hiring purposes.
Horizon is committed to enhancing our diverse and inclusive environment for our employees and patients. We believe in a healthcare system that equally supports all people regardless of race, ethnicity, national origin, social background, religion, gender identity or expression, age, disability, or sexual orientation. An environment based on a commitment to diversity and inclusion supports our goal of safe and quality patient care.