Kennebec Construction Services Ltd. is an open shop, multi-trade, specialty contractor serving Atlantic Canada. Kennebec Construction Services Limited's three main operating divisions include: Construction Management, Electrical Contracting and Communication Cabling.
We are currently seeking applications from Electrical Journeyman interested in joining our established teams in Moncton, Saint John, and Fredericton regions!!
- Ability to read and interpret drawings, circuit diagrams, and electrical code and project specifications
- Work with Electrical Apprentices, teaching them the trade.
- Knowledge and experience in the following fields
- Ability to efficiently layout and install PVC, EMT and galvanized steel conduit systems
- Troubleshooting existing and layout of new branch circuitry
- Installation, replacement and repair distribution equipment and electrical controls such as switchboards, panelboards, disconnect switches
- Troubleshooting electrical issues using appropriate testing devices
- Repair and replace equipment, electrical wiring, or fixtures
- Ability to operate hand tools and power tools associated with electrical work
- Work in a fast paced, team-oriented environment
Education & Requirements
- Red Seal Journeyperson certificate
- Experience working in commercial and industrial environments
- Valid Driver's License
- Willingness to travel within the province, compensation offered for travel related costs
- Ability to bend, climb, squat, reach and kneel
- Ability to lift, carry, push, and pull up to 50 pounds
- Successful applicants will be able to work with minimal supervision
As a member of the OSCO Construction Group,Kennebec Construction Services Limitedoffers a comprehensive compensation package including health and dental coverage, life insurance and RRSP options.
The origins of the OSCO Construction Group go back to 1955 when Ocean Steel & Construction Ltd. was founded in Saint John, New Brunswick. Since that time, the OSCO Construction Group has grown to encompass four main operating sectors: Steel, Concrete, Construction and Corporate. Within these sectors lie an ever-expanding number of companies and divisions, serving a growing market area and employing over twelve hundred employees.