Atlantic Hockey Group
Position: Hourly-Full Time
Job Region: NB
AHG offers the premier player development programs for male & female hockey players in the Maritimes. AHG's full-time person, are complemented by a network of over 400 experienced coaches throughout Atlantic Canada. We provide player development programs, camps, and opportunities for elite competition on select teams.
- Respond to customer/player/parent/sponsor inquiries in person, via phone, and/or by email.
- Work with team coaches and managers to identify their needs and respond quickly and efficiently…referring more complex inquiries or technical issues to other qualified members as appropriate.
- Manage and maintain customer contact databases.
- Develop an assertive, confident rapport with customers and coaches.
- Administer mailing promotions and office records/files.
- Other projects as required.
- Excellent listening and telephone skills.
- Excellent communication skills, both oral and written.
- Excellent attention to detail.
- Strong analytical skills.
- Proficiency in the use of computers and the Internet, with particular focus on Excel & Word and Microsoft Outlook.
- Ability to multi-task and prioritize.
- Able to remain calm under pressure.
- Ability to perform work both independently and as part of a team.
- Ability to work a flexible work schedule.