Seasonal Automotive Tire Technician
Are you looking for a company that offers excellent training, hands-on skills & the opportunity to work Full OR Part time hours? We are hiring Seasonal Full time and Part Time Tire Technicians to join our store team, with the potential for future permanent employment opportunities.
Flexible contract lengths and schedules are available, apply now for more information. Where possible in your resume, please let us know your work schedule availability AND preference for full-time, part-time, or both.
Store location: 77 Kenmount Rd, St. John's, NL A1B 3N4
Kal Tire has an opportunity for YOU:
- Paid Training - You will be part of Kal Tire's world-class training programs. No prior knowledge or experience is required, just a positive and safety-oriented attitude and willingness to learn.
- Competitive wages - Depending on experience, with career progression opportunities - ask at your interview for details!
- Safety Culture - We are as passionate about safety as we are about delivering outstanding customer service.
How we'll help YOU grow:
- Experience - Grow and expand your work experience with a great company and see firsthand how Kal Tire invests in its team.
- Hands-on Learning - Actively learn in a physical & fast-paced environment where you will be applying our "make it happen" approach to service.
- Enter the Automotive Industry - This is a great entry-level role that opens the door to many future opportunities.
What YOU Bring:
- Ability to lift 30 lbs to 50 lbs.
- Valid driver's license is preferred.
- A great attitude and a keen interest or experience in automotive.
Solving our customers' automotive challenges and making a positive impact - It's how we roll, and it's been that way since Tom Foord opened the doors to Kal Tire in 1953 in beautiful Vernon, BC. Over the years, we've become a trusted partner for large and small industries and fleets across Canada. Our customers rely on our expertise, our make-it-happen approach to service, and our lineup of the most trusted tire brands in over 260 retail locations coast to coast. Kal Tire is also the largest truck re-treader in Canada, with 11 retread facilities across Canada and internationally, and has a state-of-the-art tire recycling facility in Chile, where 40% of the weight of scrap tires is recycled to return to mines as an alternative fuel. In addition, Kal Tire's Mining Tire Group is an international leader in mining tire service and supply, servicing more than 150 mine sites across five continents. Kal Tire offers a culture that fosters inclusion and respect. We are committed to providing accessible employment practices in compliance with the AODA and AMA. Accommodation requests can be made at any stage of the recruitment or employment process. Applicants are asked to make their needs/requirements known.