Built upon nearly 90 years of innovation and growth, MFC Training is Canada's largest private flight school. An industry leader, MFC Training operates teaching facilities in both Fredericton and Moncton, New Brunswick. In training the world's newest flight crews, it is essential to ensure the highest level of safety and quality in maintaining the College's fleet of aircraft.
MFC Training is currently looking for AME Apprentices to join our team in Moncton and Fredericton, NB.
- Assist in carrying out maintenance, repair and modification on aircraft
- Complete work sheets for work accomplished
- Report unserviceable maintenance equipment
- Ensure that assigned aircraft are maintained in accordance with Customer Standards
- Other duties as assigned
- Must have a Transport Canada approved Aircraft Maintenance Course completed;
- Experience on Diamond DA20-C1, Piper Twin, Cessna single engine, or King Air is considered an asset;
- The ability to work both independently and in a team environment;
- Troubleshooting skills;
- Must possess strong interpersonal, decision making, organization and communication skills;
- Knowledge of Transport Canada Regulations.
What we offer:
- Personal travel privileges with PAL
- RRSP Matching
- Employee Stock Purchase Plan
- Employee Tuition Assistance Program
- Employee and Family Assistance Programs
CLOSING DATE: Applications will be accepted until October 6, 2023
MFC Training is committed to fostering an inclusive work environment that celebrates and encourages diversity, equity, and inclusion whereby individuals are recognized, supported, and respected. Candidates of all backgrounds are encouraged to apply.
Only those candidates selected for an interview will be contacted. Thank you.