Atlas Structural Systems is an award-winning manufacturer specializing in the design and manufacture of pre-engineered structural systems for commercial and residential construction projects in Eastern Canada. Our integrated roof, wall, and floor systems offer proven quality and provide a great deal of benefit and value.
Skilled Labourer will work as a team to build roof trusses or work on small projects such as sheds, garbage bins, etc. Experience is not required.
- Take measurements, connect wooden components to match design specifications
- Measure, cut, and shape wood and other materials
- Follows procedures and demonstrates safe work behaviors.
- Communicates and works with the team.
- Safety mindset
- High attention to detail
- Willing to learn
- Able to work in hot, cold and variable temperatures
- Able to do physical work
- A safe work environment
- Monday-Friday shifts
- Blue Cross Benefits
- Employee and Family Assistance Plan
- Opportunities for growth and career advancement
We thank all candidates for their interest, however, only those selected for interviews will be contacted.
To learn more about our products and services, click here .
Atlas Structural Systems is committed to the principle of equal opportunity in its employment practices and to providing an environment free from discrimination and harassment for all employees.