Petro Service Limited is an industry leading solutions provider to the fueling landscape with operations throughout Canada. Established in 1985, Petroservice evolved from rebuilding gas pumps to being one of the fastest growing Petroleum Service providers servicing clients from Alberta to Newfoundland. Our customers include owners and operators in retail petroleum, including car washes, and commercial/industrial markets. Whether petroleum, or alternative fueling, our service model ensures customers' needs and expectations are met.
We have remained focused on striving to provide the best service in the industry; this is driven by our employee's passion, professionalism, and knowledge. We believe that our people are our biggest assets, and we are committed to providing continued education and opportunities for growth.
If you are looking for a dynamic organization this is the opportunity for you. We are currently recruiting for a Project Administrator to join our team in Saint John, NB
This position is responsible to support the successful execution of Project Management and Construction projects. This position provides support to Project Managers, ensuring projects are set-up and managed in accordance with financial guidelines and best practices. The ideal candidate will be a hard-working professional who is able to perform a wide range of duties and is keen to learn. This position is currently a contract position for 1-year with possibility to extend.
- Site Administration and Safety
- Adhere to Corporate Health and Safety program, policies and procedures
- Support Construction Division and personnel
- Proposal and Project set-up, monitoring and support
- Administer the preparation of estimates, quotations, proposals and tenders
- Administer Insurance Surety Bonding and Bid Security
- Data entry of project information into Financial Accounting system
- Project Tracking and Documentation
- Maintain project plans, meeting minutes, contracts, bid packages, technical and financial close-outs
- Monitor project progress and timelines and prepare status reports
- Data collection related to budgeting and estimates
- Assist with job set-up, tracking, analysis, reporting and closing requirements
- Project Financial Administration and Reporting
- Prepare and submit purchase orders for procurement and subcontracting
- Facilitate subcontractor agreements with 3rd party vendors
- Prepare and submit progress billing and invoicing
- Reconciliation of PO's, Field technicians' VISA purchases, etc.
- Project Close Out Administration
- Other office and administrative duties as required
- Construction industry exposure/experience
- Project management experience and an understanding of project management concepts
- Completion of post-secondary education in business / accounting, or equivalent training, education and experience
- Meticulous attention to detail, particularly in processing files and records with accuracy; have ability to meet tight deadlines
- Exceptional level of discretion, confidentiality, and judgement with proven problem-solving skills with the fortitude to take initiative where appropriate
- Able to work independently, and take full ownership of activities
- Computer literate, and proficient in Microsoft Office products
- Experience with Great Plains software will be an asset
- Excellent interpersonal, organizational and communication (written/verbal) skills
- Initiative, ability to stay focused on results despite changing priorities
- High energy, self-motivated and must have a positive attitude
- Must be a team player with the ability to multi-task, collaborates with others to promote understanding and provide necessary support
Petroservice attracts and retains great people in our industry by offering a challenging and dynamic work environment. We offer competitive compensation packages including above-standard medical (health, drug and dental) benefits, 5% RRSP matching, EFAP, and vacation benefits. Additionally, we offer educational scholarships to dependents of employees, health and wellness programming and team celebratory events.
If you are interested in joining one of Canada's leading companies within the petroleum industry, send us your resume here. We thank all applicants for their interest, however, only those candidates who will be moving on in the interview process will be contacted.
Please visit our website, www.petroservice.com to learn more about us.