SEASONAL SALES ASSOCIATE - PART TIME
Are you looking to grow your career and knowledge in a fast paced, friendly, safety-oriented environment? Are you up for the challenge of elevating the customer experience through providing the best solution as a trusted partner for our customers.
We are currently hiring a Seasonal Department Sales Associate for our Kent store at - 37 Confederation Dr, Corner Brook, NL
If you ask our Seasonal Sales Associateswhat they like best about working at Kent, they say they like working with people, learning about products and their functionality within customers' homes. They also enjoy being part of a great team , and flexible schedules with opportunities to advance.
What you will do:
- Work safely
- Provid e superior customer service - this includes greeting customers, providing information, completing sales, and arranging deliveries
- Maintai n store standards - Inventory, Replenishment and Merchandising
- Learn about new products and attending Seasonal department specific training when provided
What you will bring:
- Excellent communication and team player
- Sales and customer service experience
- Possess a high level of attention to details
- Ability to lift 75 lbs.
- Ab ility to work days /evening/weekends (rotating shifts)
- Ab ility to learn and operate the applicable computer system (D635) used to process orders
- Grade 12 diploma or equivalent considered an asset
What we offer:
- A safe work environment
- Wellness program
- Scholarship and Bursaries
- Employee and Family Assistance Plan
- Employee discount
- Health and Dental Benefits
- RRSP contribution
- Continuous learning and Career advancement
Kent is the largest retail building supply chain in Atlantic Canada . Our mission is to be the best source of home improvement products through superior service, quality products and everyday great prices . We protect our customers and staff by hiring and training associates committed to our safety values .
We employ over 3700 people and work hard to increase our market share through strategic investment in training and technology. In addition to our retail stores, we operate truss manufacturing facilities and a wholesale drywall company. We are a member of the Independent Lumber Dealers Co-operative which ensures our great product selection and pricing.
Kent Building Supplies is an inclusive and diverse work environment. We are committed to the principle of equal opportunity in its employment practices and to providing an environment free from discrimination and harassment for all employees, candidates and customers.
If you have disabilities that require special accommodation please email, [email protected]
To Apply for this Career Opportunity:
Worried you don't meet all the requirements? Studies have shown that many applicants apply only to job opportunities when they feel they meet 100% of the criteria. At Kent we promote an inclusive environment where everyone is appreciated, recognized, and empowered to contribute fully. If you are interested in this position but are worried you did not meet all the requirements, we would encourage you to still apply.
Apply Online today or drop your resume off in store!
We appreciate your interest in our company! Only those candidates selected for an interview will be contacted