Vienneau Insurance has been all about providing "worry pas" peace of mind for generations now. We serve - our clients, and our communities - and we have fun doing it. We're growing again, and are starting to look for our next generation of service-oriented superstars! Are you in?
- Helping our clients Identify their individuals' insurance needs and making recommendations
- Working in a dynamic team environment where cooperation is crucial to success
- Taking calls and in-office visits from clients and prospective clients
- Building and maintaining relationships with old and new clients alike
- Keeping on top of insurance product developments
- Working on special projects as required
- Helping clients through the insurance claims process
- I'm passionate about serving up superior customer service - in person, and over the phone -and believe in treating people the way I would want to be treated.
- I play REALLY well with others in a small team environment. No drama here!
- I have plenty of competitive drive, but also have it completely under control (I use my superpowers for good only J)
- Continuous learning does not scare me.
- I pull my own weight, and at the same time I don't hesitate to take on additional to help a colleague in need.
- I'm not one to brag, but I have legit references who will back up how good I am!
- I speak and write in both of NB's two official languages (ps. "Chiac" counts as French!)
Work With Us
We're a locally-owned, family business where you're not just a number. We're big on teamwork, and taking care of our people (both our employees, and our clients). Our compensation and benefits packages are very generous, and become more so as you progress in your career.
Want to learn more, and think maybe you might be a good fit? If so, we'd love to hear from you soon. Apply today!