Chandler is a collaborative team focused on high value products, services and solutions that assist our customers in achieving their business goals. Chandler is committed to providing the best, and to achieve the goal, we are also committed to hiring the best.
Chandler currently has an opening for a Rebuyer at our Head Office in Saint John.
- Education Required: Associate's Degree
- Years of Experience Required: 2-5 years of experience with Inventory Control, Purchasing, and Materials Management
- Excellent organizational skills
- Good knowledge of Microsoft Office applications
- Ability to express ideas clearly in both written and verbal communications
- Analytical and problem-solving skills
- The successful candidate will be responsible for meeting Purchasing Department needs in an assigned area of commodities and/or services including:
- Purchasing products - order placement and follow-up
- Inventory control
- Delivery schedules
- Back order reports
- Special assignments and projects as assigned by the Purchasing Manager
What We Offer:
- Chandler offers a very attractive compensation and benefits package along with opportunity for career advancement
To Apply for this Career Opportunity:
Please apply online
We appreciate your interest in our company! Only those candidates selected for an interview will be contacted.
To learn more about our products and services, click here
Chandler is committed to the principle of equal opportunity in its employment practices and to providing an environment free from discrimination and harassment for all employees.