Cobequid Prefabricated Wall Panels Limited
Wall Panel Fabricator
Location: Debert, NS
Headquartered in Debert, Nova Scotia, Cobequid Prefab is a locally owned and operated business dedicated to building high quality wood wall panels for commercial and residential projects.
Reporting to the Panel Production Foreman, the Wall Panel Fabricator is responsible for the operation of panel fabrication equipment.
- Working with the Production team in the assembly of wood panels.
- Receiving direction and instruction from the Panel Production Foreman.
- Assisting with the receiving of materials and unloading of flatbed trucks.
- Working in a safe and efficient manner while on the production floor.
- Assisting with packaging and shipping of all completed panels.
- Removal of any waste wood from production area.
- Additional basic maintenance tasks and duties as required.
- Experience with wood framing considered an asset.
- Ability to read shop drawings.
- Experience with air tools and wood working equipment.
- Experience in a manufacturing or warehouse environment.
- The ability to follow production procedures as instructed with accuracy, to ensure the final product meets the quality standards and programs of the organization.
- Demonstrated ability to work in a safe and productive manner.
- Dependable and reliable.
- Strong attention to detail and demonstrated ability to multi-task.
- Ability to work effectively in a team setting.
- First Aid an asset.
Please email your resume to [email protected] and reference Wall Panel Fabricator in the subject line of your email.
We thank all applicants for their interest, however only those selected for an interview will be contacted.