Acadia Broadcasting is a growing media company with radio stations in Atlantic Canada and Northwestern Ontario. In each of our markets, our company focuses on being the community's local voice for entertainment, news, and events.
Acadia Broadcasting is searching for next Morning Show Host, and that could be you! We are looking for authentic individuals who can bring their own personality, social media skills, and creative talents to Surge 105 and the great city of Halifax.
If you are confident in your ability to create great content for multiple platforms, not afraid of hard work, love to be out in the community, and want to live in a booming and vibrant part of Canada then we are inviting you to apply.
Here's what you'll be doing:
- On Air personalities that want to grow beyond the mic (music, programming, creative, etc.)
- Content Creators with 3-5 years of experience and a quality track record in a rated market
- Idea driven leaders who can help put our radio stations on the map in Halifax
- Work well as an individual and team member in a collaborative environment
- Experience with Wide Orbit, Voxpro, Adobe Audition, and Music Master are an asset
Here's what we are looking for:
- You are witty, humble, and hungry (we have free chips!)
- Understand the importance of win-win in all interactions
- Prefer to be coached over managed
- Valid driver's license
What you will receive:
- Top notch training with ongoing mentoring to empower your success
- A compensation and benefits package which includes flexible health, dental coverage options, and life insurance
- An annual Health Spending Account (HAS)
- A company matched retirement savings plan
- A Fitness Reimbursement Program
- Access for your immediate family in our excellent Employee and Family Assistance Program.
We strive to be the best radio station and employer in every market we serve through quality local programming, achieving positive results for advertisers, and rewarding employee excellence.
Now, it's your turn to tell us about you and get our attention. Show that you want to be part of our continued success in a competitive market. Please include your social media handles and a link to an audio sample.
Acadia Broadcasting is an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, colour, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.