Please note we can not offer international sponsorship for this postion. Thank you!
We are looking for a candidates for with Reach Truck experience (1 year minimum). Monday to Fridayé
Reach truck experience a must and Counterbalance a plus
Could this be you?
- Being punctual and reliable is required
- Building orders and truckloads, with the help of lift-truck, by picking products from the warehouse according to orders released.
- Building pallets ready for truck by packing products and shrink wrapping them.
- Scanning products taking them from warehouse to docking area
- Must have experience with Reach truck
- Performing all other duties assigned by lead hand or Distribution manager
- Ability to follow oral and written directions
- Ability to lift loads of up-to 80lbs
- Able to demonstrate the ability to follow safe work practices
- Able to function well in a team environment
- Ability to prioritize and organize work
- A High School Diploma/GED is an asset
- Experience with Reach Lift Truck
- Experience with Counter balance an asset
- Experience in the production department would be an asset
Work With Us
Schedule a visit and come learn about what we offer, together we will explore:
What's in it for YOU:
- Competitive wages, benefits packages from day one, and other perks
- Vacations, paid personal days, work boots allowance and uniform program, volunteering recognition, career advancement and much more.
- Visit the department, get a feel of our team!
See if you like the work area and work atmosphere!
By the way, did we tell you, our Team Members Safety is a priority!