Supply Chain Compliance Analyst
At J.D. Irving, Limited (JDI), you are part of an energetic team of professionals who lead with integrity and are passionate about achieving results. With a culture that nurtures talent and creates an inclusive workplace, you can grow your career across our diverse divisions. We are committed to the principle of equal opportunity in our employment practices and to providing an environment where all employees feel supported and valued.
This position is located at our Saint John, New Brunswick office.
Who we are:
The JDI Supply Chain team is responsible for the procurement of goods and services across our varied business operations and is currently seeking candidates for the role of Supply Chain Compliance Analyst.
What We Offer:
- Competitive salary and RRSP plans
- Flexible benefits
- Hybrid work opportunity (2 days/week remote)
- Wellness support, including an annual wellness allowance
- Professional development and growth opportunities
- Onsite fitness facility, café, and parking garage
- Develop and implement a pricing & agreement compliance program to ensure negotiated pricing is being respected by our vendors
- Notify vendors of invoicing errors and initiate recovery of funds owed to our affiliate companies
- Identify and fix process issues that lead to pricing errors on invoices
- Support the development of improvement plans, processes and procedures as required
- Perform data analysis to support periodic and ad hoc reporting.
- Collection of certificates of insurance for select vendors
- Maintenance of insurance record database
- Support a culture of teamwork, enthusiasm, and a proactive nature within the team
Experience & Qualifications:
- Previous experience working in an audit function
- Curious mindset that can investigate issues and develop solutions
- Aptitude for technology and systems that can be used to improve accuracy, increase the quantity of work audited or automate the performance of manual tasks
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
We appreciate your interest in our company however, only those candidates selected for an interview will be contacted.
To learn more about our products and services, click here .
J.D. Irving, Limited is committed to the principle of equal opportunity in its employment practices and to providing an environment free from discrimination and harassment for all employees.