Petro Service Limited is an industry leading solutions provider to the fueling landscape with operations throughout Canada. Established in 1985, Petroservice evolved from rebuilding gas pumps to being one of the fastest growing Petroleum Service providers servicing clients from Alberta to Newfoundland. Our customers include owners and operators in retail fueling, including car washes, and commercial / industrial markets. Whether petroleum, or alternative fueling, our service model ensures customers' needs and expectations are met.
We have remained focused on striving to provide the best service in the industry; this is driven by our employee's passion, professionalism, and knowledge. We believe that our people are our biggest assets, and we are committed to providing continued education and opportunities for growth.
If you are looking for a dynamic organization, this is the opportunity for you. We are currently recruiting for Construction Technician to join our team in Atlantic Canada.
As a Construction Technician, you will be responsible for assisting with tank and piping installation and removal projects (above or underground) throughout Atlantic Canada. In addition, you would be expected to provide leading edge customer service and have a willingness to learn new skills.Training will be provided.
Your primary responsibilities will include, but are not limited to:
- Complete project activities as directed by the Construction Leads and Project Managers
- Work with sub-contractors to complete project tasks for additional disciplines as required (electrical, excavation, concrete, civil)
- Ensure that the company health and safety policies and procedures are followed
- Travel will be required
- Enhance company reputation through workmanship, quality and control
- Carry out manual tasks as required while working outdoors in all conditions
Suitable candidates will meet the following qualifications:
- Licensed Petroleum Installer (any province) will be considered an asset
- Construction, excavation and concrete work would be considered assets
- Valid Class 5 driver's license and clean abstract
- Excellent interpersonal, organizational and communication skills
- Ability to work in a fast-paced, team focused, deadline-driven environment
- Ability to take direction well, work independently and safely
- Competent using tools and operating equipment
- Ability to handle very physically demanding work; working long shifts and extra hours
- Must be hard working, reliable, responsible, energetic, and dependable
- Minimum High School Education
- Be able to safely lift a minimum of 60 Lbs.
Petroservice attracts and retains great people in our industry by offering a challenging and dynamic work environment. We offer competitive compensation packages including above-standard medical (health, drug and dental) benefits, 5% RRSP matching, EAP, and vacation benefits. Additionally, we offer educational scholarships to dependents of employees, health & wellness programming and team celebratory events.
If you are interested in joining one of Canada's leading companies within the petroleum industry, please apply here!
Please visit our website, www.petroservice.com to learn more about us.
We thank all applicants for their interest, however, only those candidates who will be moving on in the interview process will be contacted.