FOREST MACHINE OPERATOR SEASONAL POSITION (AUGUST - DECEMBER) WITH OPPORTUNITY FOR YEAR-ROUND WORK
Why You Should Choose This Job:
• Exciting daily challenges
• Competitive compensation
• Production/overtime bonus (if applicable)
• Possibility of provided accommodations (if applicable)
• Safe workplace
• Outdoor working environment
The Southern NB Woodlands Division is seeking to fill a Forest Machine Operator position for the 2023 silviculture season. We are looking for reliable and motivated individuals who enjoy working as part of a team.
• Operating and maintaining a company owned John Deere 60G with a TMK 300 shear and mulching attachment
• Operating a John Deere 60G under various pre-commercial thinning stand conditions to meet post-treatment specifications
• Machine operator certificate or experience as an operator is an asset
• Pre-commercial thinning experience would be considered an asset
• Basic mechanical knowledge
• Hold a valid driver's license (class 5)
• Self-motivated and the ability to work independently
• Team player
• Safety-first mindset
• Ability to work in a fast-paced environment and adapt quickly
If you love the outdoors, you'll love your new office!
To Apply for this Career Opportunity: Apply Online
We appreciate your interest in our company! Only those candidates selected for an interview will be contacted.
To learn more about our products and services, click here .
J.D. Irving, Limited, Woodlands Division is committed to the principle of equal opportunity in its employment practices and to providing an environment free from discrimination and harassment for all employees.