DISABILITY MANAGER (BILINGUAL)
At J.D. Irving, Limited (JDI), you are part of an energetic team of professionals who lead with integrity and are passionate about achieving results. With a culture that nurtures talent and creates an inclusive workplace, you can grow your career across our diverse operating divisions.
We are currently seeking a dynamic individual to join our Irving Health Services team, in the position of Disability Manager (Bilingual) within J.D. Irving, Limited, Saint John group of companies. This position reports to the Director, Health, Safety and Environment and supports our operations in Northern New Brunswick.
- Bilingual in French and English (Required)
- Post Secondary Education - University or College preferred
- A minimum of 2-5 years in the field of case management, medical management (such as occupational therapy, physiotherapy, social work or psychology), vocational rehabilitation, or other similar experience
- Previously demonstrated coordination and management of complex cases
- Strong attention to detail
- Understanding of case management and return to work processes
- Ability to be responsive and results-driven in a fast-paced environment
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- MS Office skills
- Disability Management Certification is an asset, or willingness to obtain certification
- Case load management, including coordination with all stakeholders
- Return to Work Program development and management
- Provide program administrative support
- Ability to analyze data and present to Senior Leadership Teams
What We Offer:
- Competitive salary and RRSP plans
- Flexible benefits
- Wellness support, including wellness allowance
- Paid vacation time
- Personal and professional development opportunities
We appreciate your interest in our company, however only those candidates selected for an interview will be contacted.
To learn more about our products and services, click here .
J.D. Irving, Limited is committed to the principle of equal opportunity in its employment practices and to providing an environment free from discrimination and harassment for all employees.