At EY, you'll have the chance to build a career as unique as you are, with the global scale, support, inclusive culture and technology to become the best version of you. And we're counting on your unique voice and perspective to help EY become even better, too. Join us and build an exceptional experience for yourself, and a better working world for all.
We are currently seeking a Senior Consultant, EHS/ESG digital with strong leadership qualities for an excellent, long term career opportunity in the provision of Climate Change and Sustainability Advisory and auditing services. We can help you realize your potential! Our success is based on your success. Our work environment is designed to help high-performing people thrive.
Your key responsibilities
- The roles and responsibilities within our EHS/ESG Digital group are to provide professional and effective functional or technical consulting services as they pertain to our digital EHS/ESG practice.
- Consistently deliver quality client services, driving high-quality work products within the expected timeframes and on budget.
- Monitor progress, manage risk and ensure key stakeholders are kept informed about progress and expected outcomes.
- Manage expectations of client service delivery.
- Stay abreast of current business and industry trends relevant to the client's business.
- Should be a self-starter with excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Should be comfortable interfacing with a client on a daily basis.
To qualify for the role you must have
- At least 4-6 years of experience within IT Consulting and Advisory services space
- 4+ years experience in using or implementing IT platforms, preferably in the area of EHS and sustainability
- Experience in Agile project management in a across functional team
- Expertise in developing RTM and business processes in the context of EHS/ESG digital
- Ability to contribute to IT consulting engagements, such as software selection and implementation, business process mapping, project management in the areas of EHS, Sustainability and Operational Risk
- Building positive client and peer relationships by developing an understanding of customer's business and project scope.
- Strong relationship management skills with an ability to establish productive relationships between various leaders, departments and partners across the organization
- Providing input and advice regarding digital capabilities, helping to define technology roadmaps and solutions in the Environment, health, safety and sustainability services.
- Well-developed communication skills including precise articulation of ideas and opinions in order to prepare detailed business cases and proposals
- Strategic thinking and solutions oriented with an ability to develop and create innovative solutions
- Bachelors or Master's degree in information technology, engineering or related fields
- Hands on functional and technical experience with the ERP/EHS platforms such as Enablon, IsoMetrix, Intelex, Cority etc.
- Basic knowledge of programming languages including Java Script and SQL is a plus
- Experience with data modeling and data architecture for integration with third party applications
- Experience with Business Intelligence (BI) platforms, such as Power BI, Tableau, Qlik sense is a plus
- Willingness for travel
What working at EY offers
At EY, our Total Rewards package supports our commitment to creating a leading people culture - built on high-performance teaming - where everyone can achieve their potential and contribute to building a better working world for our people, our clients and our communities. It's one of the many reasons we repeatedly win awards for being a great place to work.
We offer a competitive compensation package where you'll be rewarded based on your performance and recognized for the value you bring to our business. In addition, our Total Rewards package allows you decide which benefits are right for you and which ones help you create a solid foundation for your future. Our Total Rewards package includes a comprehensive medical, prescription drug and dental coverage, a defined contribution pension plan, a great vacation policy plus firm paid days that allow you to enjoy longer long weekends throughout the year, statutory holidays and paid personal days (based on province of residence), and a range of exciting programs and benefits designed to support your physical, financial and social well-being. Plus, we offer:
- Support and coaching from some of the most engaging colleagues in the industry
- Learning opportunities to develop new skills and progress your career
- The freedom and flexibility to handle your role in a way that's right for you
As a global leader in assurance, tax, transaction and advisory services, we're using the finance products, expertise and systems we've developed to build a better working world. That starts with a culture that believes in giving you the training, opportunities and creative freedom to make things better. Whenever you join, however long you stay, the exceptional EY experience lasts a lifetime.
Diversity and Inclusion at EY
EY | Building a better working world EY exists to build a better working world, helping to create long-term value for clients, people and society and build trust in the capital markets. Enabled by data and technology, diverse EY teams in over 150 countries provide trust through assurance and help clients grow, transform and operate. Working across assurance, consulting, law, strategy, tax and transactions, EY teams ask better questions to find new answers for the complex issues facing our world today.
Diversity and inclusiveness are at the heart of who we are and how we work. We're committed to fostering an environment where differences are valued, policies and practices are equitable, and our people feel a sense of belonging. We embrace diversity and are committed to combating systemic racism, advocating for the LGBT+ community, promoting our Neurodiversity Centre of Excellence and Accessibility initiatives, and are dedicated to amplifying the voices of Indigenous people (First Nations, Inuit, and Métis) nationally as we strive towards reconciliation. Our diverse experiences, abilities, backgrounds, and perspectives make our people unique and help guide us. Because when people feel free to be their authentic selves at work, they bring their best and are empowered to build a better working world.