Position Title: Supply Chain Specialist
Position Type: Regular - Full-Time
Position Location: Toronto HQ
Grade: Grade 05
Requisition ID: 25968
Reporting to the Sr. Manager Digital Supply Chain, the Supply Chain specialist will effectively support in the execution of Supply Chain functions and digital supply chain initiatives She/he will work closely with the Sr. Manager Digital Supply Chain to identify opportunities for process improvement and standardization through automation, and increased visibility through digital solutions (Power BI, PowerApps, RPA etc.). She/he will work with the business to provide insights into supply chain transformation and the value chain enabled by technology.
Support the regional and global Supply Chain functions in their order to cash operations while identifying opportunities for standardization
- Effectively support the regional Customer Service and teams manage the Order to Cash and Planning processes
- Identify gaps and opportunities in current processes and work with the business to implement solutions
- Provide performance/exception reporting to enable root cause analysis and continuous improvement
- Process Optimization through the identification of non-value added activities
- Collaboration with regional Supply Chain teams to identify and implement standardized global best practices
Implement tools that provide visibility to internal and external stakeholders to transform our Supply Chain through digitalization and automation
- Actively provide 360 degree visibility to internal and external stakeholders through the development of Power BI dashboards and automated solutions
- Identify areas for automaton where Robotics Process Automation can be leveraged and work closely with the regional teams and global Data and Analytics team to implement RPA processes (i.e. inputting data from Excel to SAP order, downloading reports from 3rd party website)
- Drive the implementation of existing dashboards and digital tools within the business by enabling teams to move towards a self-serve model of retrieving information
Lead and participate in Supply Chain projects from data and analytics perspective as required to support the organization's digital roadmap including:
- Gathering input from the regions on their digital transformational journey and collaborate with the Sr. Digital Supply Chain Manager to bring forth the necessary changes
- Work closely with the IT and Data Analytics teams on projects to help improve day to day operations within Supply Chain on projects involving automation, batch jobs, process standardization
- Uncover best practices and ways of working from different regions to determine how they can be adopted globally
MEASURES OF SUCCESS:
- Change Management: ability to manage multiple stakeholders and communication platforms to ensure success of projects
- Facilitations Skills: ability to work with the regions and collect various input with the goal of value-added standardization
KEY QUALIFICATION & EXPERIENCES:
- 3-5 years' experience in variety of Supply Chain roles with focus on Order Fulfillment, Logistics and Demand & Supply Planning
- Broad understanding of Supply Chain end-to-end, including the tools and processes associated with Order Fulfillment and Sales & Operational Planning/Integrated Business Planning, interaction with Logistics providers (internal and 3rd party)
- Experience with SAP and MS tools (i.e. Power BI, Azure data lake, PowerApps, etc.)
- Professional and concise communication with key internal and external stakeholders.
- Project and change management to handle multiple projects (small and large) with conflicting priorities and deliver projects on time with excellence
- Independent and tactical with a proven ability to develop professional relationships and work in a team-oriented environment
- Works well under pressure, change and ambiguity
- Drives Results, Collaboration, Customer focus, Digitally savvy, LEAN mindset
- Key internal relationships: Supply Chain/Manufacturing team, Commercial Team, Regional Supply Chain and Analytics teams; Global Analytics and Information Technology teams
- Key external relationships: External vendors, 3P warehousing and transportation providers, Customers
- Travel: as required
- Job is primarily performed in a standard office environment
The above information indicates the general nature and level of work performed by employees within this classification. It is not a comprehensive inventory of all duties, responsibilities and qualifications required of employees assigned to this job.
McCain Foods is an equal opportunity employer. We see value in ensuring we have a diverse, antiracist, inclusive, merit-based, and equitable workplace. As a global family-owned company we are proud to reflect the diverse communities around the world in which we live and work. We recognize that diversity drives our creativity, resilience, and success and makes our business stronger.
McCain is an accessible employer. If you require an accommodation throughout the recruitment process (including alternate formats of materials or accessible meeting rooms), please let us know and we will work with you to meet your needs.
The health and safety of McCain employees and their families has been our number one priority since the start of COVID-19 pandemic. With vaccination restrictions easing across the globe we do not currently require employees to be vaccinated, but we reserve the right to change this mandate in line with health guidance and regulations in each country.
Job Family: Supply Chain & Logistics
Division: Global Supply Chain
Department: Global Digital Supply Chain
Location(s): CA - Canada : Ontario : Toronto || CA - Canada : New Brunswick : Florenceville-Bristol || US - United States of America : Illinois : Oakbrook Terrace
Company: McCain Foods (Canada)