MOBILE TRUCK & TRAILER TECHNICIAN
Universal Truck and Trailer is Atlantic Canada's largest heavy-duty truck and trailer dealership featuring the most up-to-date dealer service bays in Southern New Brunswick and PEI. We are an authorized sale, service, parts & warranty dealership for premium products including Freightliner and Western Star. In addition, we service all makes and models for class 6, 7 and 8 vehicles, including luxury class RV's.
We are currently seeking full-time Licensed Truck & Trailer Technicians to join our Mobile Service team in Dieppe. Successful candidates will have a strong work ethic and "Can Do" attitude.
- Education Required: Trade Certification or College Diploma
- Knowledge of Heavy Truck Garage safety principles and behaviors
- Understand completing work orders
- Complete timely diagnostics and quality repairs resulting in high customer satisfaction
- Maintaining orderly and clean working habits
- Reporting nonconforming situations
- Identify additional service and repair opportunities
- Other projects and duties as assigned by the Shop Supervisors
- Perform preventative maintenance services to trucks and trailers
What We Offer:
- Competitive wages
- Quarterly bonus
- Flexible work schedule
- Registered retirement savings plan with company match
- Health, dental, vision and prescription benefits
- Life insurance
- Disability benefits
- Maternity leave top up program
- Paid vacation
- Paid sick time
- Night shift premium available
- S aturday shift premium available
- Fitness reimbursement program
- Paid training
- Clothing and boot allowance program
- Tool allowance program
- Employee recognition program
- Company discounts
- Organized work environment with modern facility and equipment
- Excellent training programs and growth opportunities
To Apply for this Career Opportunity, please submit an online application. We thank all candidates for their interest. Only those selected for interviews will be contacted.
To learn more about our products and services, click here .
Universal Truck and Trailer is committed to the principle of equal opportunity in its employment practices and to providing an environment free from discrimination and harassment for all employees.