Req ID: 225920
NTT DATA Services strives to hire exceptional, innovative and passionate individuals who want to grow with us. If you want to be part of an inclusive, adaptable, and forward-thinking organization, apply now.
We are currently seeking a Helpdesk Bi-lingual Technical Service Desk Associate - New Brunswick OR Halifax Area ONLY to join our team in Fredericton- remote, New Brunswick (CA-NB), Canada (CA).
This is a Remote position in the Fredericton, NB or surrounding area.
We are currently seekingREMOTEHelpdesk - Bilingual Technical Service Desk Techniciansto join our NTT DATA Team, while directly supporting our Client's Team, whose main location is out of Halifax, Nova Scotia (CA-NS), Canada (CA). Since this is a fully remote position, we are ideally looking for someone within the New Brunswick or Halifax, Canada areas.
**Expected Schedule: This is a fulltime REMOTE , Bilingual position, and this position supports a 24X7 call center. This position will need to have the ability to work in a team environment, as well as, commit to a flexible work schedule, preferably the ability to accommodate a daytime, evening, overnight, including weekend(s) may be required.
**Candidates must be bi-lingual (English/French) to be considered for this position and apply.
The role of a Bilingual French and EnglishService Desk/Helpdesk Technician is to ensure quality customer service and problem resolution through level-one triage support to users when they contact the Service Desk to report problems with business systems. Requests for assistance using and obtaining standard automation platforms must also be handled efficiently. The requests for assistance are conducted independently by the Service Desk Technician using provided IT applications and resources. Requests for assistance that cannot be resolved by the Service Desk are redirected to appropriate functional teams in a timely manner. Escalation to the Service Desk Manager may be required in cases where the ownership of the resolution is questioned. Additionally, provide administrative support for Service Desk functions.
Additional Position Functions and/or Responsibilities:
• Ensure quality customer service and problem resolution through level one triage support to users when they contact the Service Desk to report problems with business systems.
• Handle requests for assistance using and obtaining standard automation platforms.
• Provide administrative support for Service Desk functions.
• Superior written and verbal communication skills, as well as the ability to work under difficult situations under pressure.
• Ability to be diplomatic with difficult individuals is a premium skill for this position.
• Ability to manage multiple situations and prioritize accordingly.
• Excellent problem diagnostic skills.
• Ability to work under pressure to be responsive to client calls for assistance.
• Familiarity with Microsoft desktop operating system operation and diagnostics.
• Familiarity with Microsoft Office Suite and troubleshooting.
• Understanding of client/server architecture and applications built on Windows infrastructure.
• Basic knowledge of mainframe terms and environment.
• Basic understanding of LAN/WAN technology.
About NTT DATA Services
NTT DATA Services is a global business and IT services provider specializing in digital, cloud and automation across a comprehensive portfolio of consulting, applications, infrastructure and business process services. We are part of the NTT family of companies, a partner to 85 % of the Fortune 100.
NTT DATA Services is an equal opportunity employer and considers all applicants without regarding to race, color, religion, citizenship, national origin, ancestry, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information, physical or mental disability, veteran or marital status, or any other characteristic protected by law. We are committed to creating a diverse and inclusive environment for all employees. If you need assistance or an accommodation due to a disability, please inform your recruiter so that we may connect you with the appropriate team.