CSA B620TANK INSPECTOR/ TESTER
Universal Truck and Trailer is Atlantic Canada's largest heavy-duty truck and trailer dealership featuring the most up-to-date dealer service bays in Southern New Brunswick. We are an authorized sale, service, parts & warranty dealership for premium products including Freightliner and Western Star. In addition, we service all makes and models for class 6, 7 and 8 vehicles, including luxury class RV's.
We currently have an opening in our Dieppe location for a CSA B620 Tank Inspector/Tester . The successful candidate will report to the Service Manager and have a strong work ethic and "can do attitude".
- B620 Tank Inspector/Tester Certification or equivalent experience
- Understanding of the B620 Regulations
- Basic knowledge of Truck and Trailer would be considered an asset
- Welding would be considered an asset
- Willingness to pursue additional technical training
- Complete timely diagnostics and quality repairs resulting in high customer satisfaction
- Maintaining orderly and clean working habits
- Reporting nonconforming situation
- Identify additional service and repair opportunities
- Other projects and duties as assigned by the Shop Supervisors
What We Offer:
- Competitive wages
- Quarterly bonus
- Flexible work schedule
- Registered retirement savings plan with company match
- Health, dental, vision and prescription benefits
- Life insurance
- Disability benefits
- Maternity leave top up program
- Paid vacation
- Paid sick time
- Shift premiums
- Fitness reimbursement program
- Paid training
- Clothing and boot allowance program
- Tool allowance program
- Employee recognition program
- Company discounts
- Organized work environment with modern facility and equipment
- Excellent training programs and growth opportunities
Please apply online.
We appreciate your interest in our company, however only those candidates selected for an interview will be contacted.
To learn more about our products and services, click here .
Universal Truck and Trailer is committed to the principle of equal opportunity in its employment practices and to providing an environment free from discrimination and harassment for all employees.