Manager, Change Management
Competition Number: 2023 MCM 038 (please quote in application)
Location: St. Johns, NL
Salary Scale: HL-23 ($77,286 - $100,472)
Closing Date: June 4, 2023
As part of the Newfoundland and Labrador Health Services, the Digital Health division provides quality information to health professionals, the public, researchers, and health system decision makers. Through collaboration with the health system, we support the development of data and technical standards, maintain key health databases, carry out analytics and evaluation, and support health research. We support healthcare within Newfoundland and Labrador, including patients and communities through the delivery of information technology (IT) and digital health services applied in the healthcare system to provide quality care. Our mandate includes the development and implementation of a confidential and secure provincial electronic health record as well as other provincial clinical information programs, including the change management required to support adoption by end user clinicians.
About the Role
The Manager, Change Management will be accountable for the leadership and strategic direction of the deployment and utilization of the provincial wide Digital Health Solutions at the Newfoundland and Labrador Health Services. Reporting to the Director, Customer Support and Client Relations, you will be responsible, but not limited to, the following:
- Lead and provide strategic direction on the development, management, implementation, and evaluation of eHealth Strategies to increase adoption of the eHealth systems.
- Lead and direct the eHealth Change Management team to ensure the eHealth systems are successfully utilized by health care professionals.
- Collaborate with the Executive, Project, Senior Program Management, and other internal departments to provide strategic advice and guidance on new and ongoing change leadership planning needs.
- Lead the development and enhancement of the current change management framework to ensure standard strategies, processes, and tools are utilized by the change management team.
- Promote a culture that values and supports change management by providing awareness through education and resources to digital health project/program teams.
Your education and experience include:
- Bachelor's or master's Degree in a Clinical Discipline
- Prosci Change Management Certification preferred
- Minimum 5 years' experience in:
- Clinical Practice Settings
- Change Leadership
- Stakeholder engagement
- Adult Education
You have the following skills and abilities:
- In-depth knowledge and understanding of the health care environment.
- Superior interpersonal skills (written and oral communications), negotiation, liaison/stakeholder relationship skills.
- Understanding of eHealth standards, technologies, and foundations across healthcare.
- Self-motivated, results driven and action oriented.
- Superior analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Ability to take a strategy and process perspective in solving problems.
- Strong organizational, planning and time management skills.
Demonstrated equivalencies may be considered.
We can offer you a respectful and engaging workplace that provides:
- Meaningful work
- Medical and dental benefits
- A defined benefit pension plan
- Flexible work arrangements (flex time; compressed; remote)
- Work-life balance
- A generous paid leave program (six weeks)
- An active social club
- An employee and family assistance program
- An innovative, energetic, and forward-thinking workplace culture
If you are interested in this challenging and rewarding career opportunity, please apply through https://www.nlchi.nl.ca/index.php/careers.
Please note: We frequently post or see our job ads on job aggregators, which are essentially search engines for job postings. In most circumstances these aggregator sites ask you to apply for the posted job directly on their platform and we will not directly receive your application. To ensure your application is received and reviewed, we kindly ask that if you have an interest in applying with NLCHI that you do so by visiting https://www.nlchi.nl.ca/index.php/careers.
We thank all candidates for their interest; however only those selected for further consideration will be contacted.
Any offer of employment will be conditional upon completion of required background checks including acceptable professional reference checks, provision of a satisfactory certificate of conduct, confirmation of educational credentials, and validation of legal entitlement to work in Canada, if applicable.
For more information, please visit www.nlchi.nl.ca.
Applicants agree that by providing personal information in response to this ad, they consent to the collection, use and disclosure of personal information required for the purposes of recruitment. Personal information will be used solely for the purpose of recruitment considerations for a period of one year following closing date of this competition, unless otherwise noted by the applicant.