The Club Administrator is responsible for the day-to-day administrative operations for Suburban Football Club (as detailed in the Duties and Responsibilities sections). The Club Administrator will keep the Executive Director informed on matters that have a direct impact on the overall operations of the club and strategic plan. The Club Administrator will report to the Executive Director and work alongside club technical staff.
- Responds to inquiries from the general membership and public via telephone, club email and social media.
- Liaise Soccer Nova Scotia, local clubs, leagues, and communicate information with necessary club staff, coaches and volunteers.
- Engages in daily communication with ED and Technical Department to achieve club objectives in order to meet seasonal or strategic plan based targets.
- Manage club administrative resources and coordinate facility bookings.
- Maintain regular office hours to ensure accessibility for membership.
- Oversee and manage registration duties for all club membership.
- Facilitate acquisition and administration of grants for summer staff.
- A thorough understanding of administrative operations within a Not For Profit organization.
- Experience working in soccer within Nova Scotia and Canada is preferred.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills.
- Exceptional organizational skills.
- Extensive experience with technology, online communication, email, G Suite, social media and other innovative technology based platforms.
- Experience coaching or training soccer would be an asset.
- Experience with Quickbooks QBS financial software an asset.
Work With Us
At Suburban Football Club, we believe that the overriding goal to everything we do is to have fun and enjoy the experience. If you are someone who enjoys working with people, making a difference and making things better, this is the place for you. We offer full-time, part-tim or contract work.