L OSS PREVENTION OFFICER
Are you looking to grow your career and knowledge in a fast paced, friendly, safety-oriented environment? Are you up for the challenge of elevating the customer experience through providing the best solution as a trusted partner for our customers?
Loss Prevention Officers are responsible for the loss prevention program within the store. They work a varied schedule and must be able to handle confidential information and work professionally.
We are currently hiring a L oss Prevention Officer for our Kent store at - 10 Stavanger Drive, St. John's, A1A 5E8.
What you will do :
- Review and maintain the store's security system
- Surveillance of all areas including perimeter checks
- Present tips at team meetings and associate orientation
- Assist in investigations with the district loss prevention manager
What you will bring :
- Ability to work independently with high attention to detail and a sense of urgency
- Ab ility to communicate with people of various ages and backgrounds such as summer students, customers, and law enforcement
- Intermediate Microsoft Office skills
What w e offer:
- A safe work environment
- Wellness program
- Scholarship and Bursaries
- Employee and Family Assistance Plan
- Employee discount
- Health and Dental Benefits
- RRSP contribution
- Continuous learning and Career advancement
Kent is the largest retail building supply chain in Atlantic Canada . Our mission is to be the best source of home improvement products through superior service, quality products and everyday great prices . We protect our customers and staff by hiring and training associates committed to our safety values .
We employ over 3700 people and work hard to increase our market share through strategic investment in training and technology. In addition to our retail stores, we operate truss manufacturing facilities and a wholesale drywall company. We are a member of the Independent Lumber Dealers Co-operative which ensures our great product selection and pricing.
Kent Building Supplies is an inclusive and diverse work environment. We are committed to the principle of equal opportunity in its employment practices and to providing an environment free from discrimination and harassment for all employees, candidates, and customers.
If you have disabilities that require special accommodation please email, [email protected]
To Apply for this Career Opportunity:
Worried you do not meet all the requirements? Studies have shown that many applicants apply only to job opportunities when they feel they meet 100% of the criteria. At Kent we promote an inclusive environment where everyone is appreciated, recognized, and empowered to contribute fully. If you are interested in this position but are worried you did not meet all the requirements, we would encourage you to still apply .
Apply Online today or drop your resume off in store!
We appreciate your interest in our company! Only those candidates selected for an interview will be contacted.