Who Are We?
Lastwall Networks Inc. is a Canadian, cloud-based security provider. We supply a robust identity platform designed to combat emerging and disruptive cyber threats.
Lastwall's head office is located in Fredericton, New Brunswick, Canada with offices in Vancouver, British Columbia and Honolulu, Hawaii, along with a remote staff across North America.
This position can be worked in-office, remotely or a hybrid model. We are open to applicants within North America with preference given to those located in Fredericton.
What You'll Do
Are you a wizard of web development, fluent in multiple technical stacks and looking for an exciting opportunity to make a real impact? Look no further! We're a dynamic startup in the cyber security industry, searching for a talented and versatile Front-End Developer to join our small but mighty team.
At Lastwall, we pride ourselves on fostering a positive and inclusive work environment that encourages creativity and innovation. We work hard, play hard, and have a passion for what we do. We believe in combining cutting-edge technology with delightful user experiences, making security both effective and enjoyable.
As the Front End Developer, you'll be at the forefront of helping shape our web applications. You'll have the freedom to leverage your expertise in a variety of technical stacks, including React and Angular, while collaborating with our talented team of developers. Your focus will be on creating intuitive and visually stunning interfaces that bring our cyber security solutions to life.
In this role role you will be responsible to:
- Collaborate closely with full stack and back-end developers to create captivating user interfaces and seamless user experiences.
- Implement front-end solutions using a variety of technical stacks, such as React, Angular, and other tools that best suit the project's requirements.
- Bring your artistic eye to the table by providing input on design elements and enhancing the visual appeal of our applications.
- Work in an agile environment, participating in sprint planning, code reviews, and continuous improvement to deliver high-quality code and meet project deadlines.
- Maintain an understanding of emerging technologies and trends in the front-end development landscape, incorporating them into our projects when appropriate.
What You've Done
- Proficiency in front-end technologies such as HTML, CSS, and TypeScript.
- Solid experience with React and/ or Angular frameworks, as well as an eagerness to learn and adapt to new stacks.
- A deep understanding of design principles, user experience, and UI best practices.
- Passion for creating visually appealing and intuitive interfaces that provide exceptional user experiences.
- Excellent problem-solving skills and the ability to work both independently and collaboratively in a fast-paced startup environment.
- Experience in writing clean and maintainable code with good test coverage
- Exposure to the cyber security industry or a strong desire to dive into this exciting domain.
- A positive and inclusive attitude, with a sense of humor and a genuine enthusiasm for teamwork.
- 4+ years of experience in a similar role
- A diploma or undergraduate degree in computer science or a related field or commensurate experience
Work With Us
What You'll love About Us
We're a startup who enjoy the hustle and excitement of startup life but we deeply value your time and space as a human. We are aiming to build a people first culture and we want to bring on team members who can contribute to this goal.
Because we are a startup, your voice is heard, recognized and desired. We are looking for teammates who want to make an impact.
- A fully paid comprehensive benefits package
- Wellness Spending Account
- Health Spending Account
- EAP services
- Generous PTO along with Flex Days
Being wildly inclusive is our mission and we hope to build a team who holds us to this!