RELYON NUTEC CANADA
Location: Dartmouth Nova Scotia
Anticipated Start Date: As soon as possible
RelyOn Nutec Canada is an ISO registered service-based company focused on exceeding our client's requirements, on time the first time. We provide safety and survival training to the onshore, offshore Oil & Gas industry, industrial, maritime sectors, Civilian and Military Aviation.
We are accepting applications for Instructor positions at our Dartmouth, Nova Scotia Training Center to support our Offshore Safety and Survival and Aircraft Ditching Programs. We are looking for individuals who are able to operate in a fast-paced and dynamic work environment; will effectively integrate into a team; and are respectful and professional with co-workers, management, and clients.
Our Instructors operate and deliver training in classrooms, in our METS™ aircraft ditching simulator, and in the water. Work locations may be loud, cold or hot, wet and humid, in low or zero visibility environments, confined spaces, and are very physical in nature.
- Instruct practical & theoretical components of assigned training programs
- Assess delegates against outlined criteria and learning objectives of industry standards
- Assist with developing, maintaining, and distributing of courseware materials of assigned training programs
- Prepare & cleanup classroom for theory sessions
- Ensure practical training environments are properly prepared and safe for use
- Maintain training procedures & update records
- Perform additional duties and tasks as assigned by the Center Manager
- Grade 12 or equivalent
- Valid class 5 driver's license
- Clean driver's abstract & Criminal record check
- Customer service orientated
- Proficient with Microsoft Office (Word, PowerPoint, Outlook, Excel)
- Exceptional written and oral communication skills
- Confident presenting to an adult audience
- Comfortable working in a fast pace environment
- Self-motivated, well organized, and willing to learn
- Offshore and/or aviation experience
- Adult Education certificate or equivalent experience
- Qualified to instruct CAPP approved Basic Survival Training and OPITO approved programs
- Standard First Aid with CPR & AED certificate
- Fall Protection certificate
- Boating experience
- Firefighting experience
- Assess or/Verifier qualified
Work With Us
If you are interested in a very demanding yet rewarding career then we are interested in talking to you! Please send your cover letter and resume to: [email protected]
RelyOn Nutec is an equal opportunity employer and gives consideration for employment to all qualified applicants.