Instrumentation Technician Apprentices
Construction / Commissioning
Come by Chance Refinery
May 29, 2023
Join Our Team
We've proudly remained an important employer to Newfoundland for the past 30 years. Diversity and inclusion are essential to our business. One of our key strengths as a Company is the diverse range of people we employ, reflecting the range of countries, cultures and contexts that represent the global nature of our business.
Our refinery is in the conversion project process and once completed the newly constructed plant in Come by Chance, Newfoundland will be one of the largest renewable diesel and sustainable aviation fuel production facilities in the world.
Join our highly skilled team and become leaders in a world-class production facility.
As part of the Maintenance department at Braya Renewable Fuels, the Instrument Technician will assist Journeyman technicians in performing electrical and instrumentation maintenance and project activities. Assist in the fabrication of cable/tubing tray, tray supports, and junction box supports. Assist with the installation of instruments, instrument stanchions and O'Brian boxes.
- Must hold NL recognized certifications and educational credentials commensurate with the position, which is established and audited by BRAYA.
- Valid Class 5 driver's license
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Proven dedication to health, safety and environment
- Successful candidate will require a passing grade in an onsite practical skills test which will be administered by the plant instrumentation coordinator
By applying for this job, you acknowledge and understand that regular requirements and demands of this job include (but are not limited to):
- Regularly lifts/moves object up to 25 lbs. Occasionally lifts/moves >50lbs. Push/Pulling forces up to 50lbs are required
- Work repetitively involves reaching/stretching, bending, and twisting; regular standing, walking, and climbing
- Use of gross and fine motor skills and maintaining physical balance (e.g., Ladders/scaffolding)
- Work environments can present exposure to loud noises or environmental hazards
Braya is committed to Employment Equity. Accommodations during the recruitment process are available upon request for candidates with disabilities.
If you feel you have the knowledge, skills, and qualifications to be a Braya Renewable Fuels employee, include your resume and certificates