At Skillsoft, we propel organizations and people to grow together through transformative learning experiences. We believe every team member has the potential to be AMAZING. Join us in our quest to transform learning and help individuals unleash their edge.
The Customer Success Manager at Skillsoft has a passion for digital learning to enable organizations to reskill and upskill their employees. They manage a portfolio of more complex Mid-market/Enterprise customers and are responsible for customer retention and satisfaction.
The Customer Success Manager works closely with the customer's learning leader(s) after the purchase of Skillsoft solutions to ensure the customer's desired outcomes are met through onboarding, adoption, expansion, and renewal. The Customer Success Manager plans and drives ongoing account strategy working with the customer to establish critical goals, or other key performance indicators, and aids the customer in achieving their goals and desired outcomes. The Customer Success Manager teams with Skillsoft account executives and other internal partners to ensure high renewal rates. This bilingual position requires the ability to write and speak in both French and English.
- Establish a trusted/strategic advisor relationship with each assigned customer and drive continued value of our products and services.
- Ensure customer success by consulting during the process of defining, implementing, launching, promoting, and continually evaluating the digital learning program.
- Provide guidance or advise customers on Skillsoft content, platform solutions, and service offerings using Skillsoft's Digital Learning Principles and other frameworks.
- Build relationships by being a customer advocate. Develop and enhance customer learning initiatives and facilitate the resolution of customer problems and concerns.
- Guide customers to develop and enhance their digital learning program by providing relevant tools and other resources.?
- Maintain a cadence of communicating with customers about their adoption and usage trends, overall satisfaction, and mining opportunities for deeper engagement.
- Conduct business review meetings with customers to measure progress, assess key trends and ensure value realization.
- Analyze white space and identify up-sell and cross-sell opportunities.
- Collaborate with Account Team to ensure expansion and renewal.
- Drive retention and growth among customers by understanding their business needs and helping them succeed by achieving targeted activity and renewal goals on a monthly, quarterly, and annual basis.
- Take proactive steps to address potential issues before they become larger setbacks to success and manage resolution and escalation of on-going support issues to relevant stakeholders (internal & external)
- Keep current on new technology trends and make recommendations to Skillsoft development on customer content needs.
- Monitor and document account health and identify and mitigate risk within your assigned accounts.
- Respond to activities and create follow up tasks in a timely manner.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills in French and English.
SKILLS AND QUALIFICATIONS:
- Bachelor's Degree in business, education, or related field; or equivalent experience.
- 4+ years Customer Success experience or equivalent (e.g., sales, professional services)
- Training or consulting experience with account management responsibility
- Solid knowledge of the digital learning industry with the ability to articulate its features and benefits to all levels of the business enterprise, including understanding of the customer's business drivers.
- Ability to successfully support an account territory with a portfolio of more complex Mid-market/Enterprise customers.
PREFERRED SKILLS & QUALIFICATIONS
- Solid understanding of business and leadership skills and competency development and their relevance to the organization's training needs. Continually expands knowledge of content areas as they are incorporated into the Skillsoft library.
- Good conceptual knowledge of current Technology and Developer Skills. Ability to advise customers on T&D content, based on the Skillsoft T&D library. Keeps up to date on new technology trends and may make recommendations to Skillsoft development on customer content needs.
- Demonstrated ability to build relationships at many levels across customer teams.
- Experience in analyzing data, visualizing success, and demonstrating value.
- Strong Consulting, listening and communication skills, demonstrated by the ability to establish influential relationships with diverse customers, including business owners.
- Excellent facilitation and presentation skills for meetings and groups, both virtual and live, demonstrating the ability to guide individuals and groups, listen and question effectively.
- Excellent written communication skills, demonstrating the ability to write with purpose, clarity, and accuracy in French and English.
- Effective project management and organizational skills, specifically managing a high-volume customer base.
- Strong Critical thinking, problem solving and decision-making skills that balance data analysis with responsiveness for creative, independent, solution-focused action.
- Excellent teamwork skills and the ability to act as a strategic partner to the customer and sales team.
- Ability to easily adapt to change as it relates to customer strategy, internal/external relationships, and organizational direction.
- Self-directed work habits, applied with creativity, resourcefulness, and a sense of personal responsibility.
- Experience using Salesforce CRM and Customer Success tools (e.g., Gainsight or other)
- Advanced Excel and PowerPoint skills and proficient in Word and Outlook
Any Skillsoft team member traveling to the United States for business will need to be fully vaccinated against COVID-19.
WE ARE PASSIONATELY COMMITTED TO LEADERSHIP, LEARNING, AND SUCCESS. WE EMBRACE EVERY OPPORTUNITY TO SERVE OUR CUSTOMERS AND EACH OTHER AS:
- ONE TEAM
- OPEN AND RESPECTFUL
MORE ABOUT SKILLSOFT:
Skillsoft delivers online learning, training, and talent solutions to help organizations unleash their edge. Leveraging immersive, engaging content, Skillsoft enables organizations to unlock the potential in their best assets - their people - and build teams with the skills they need for success. Empowering 36 million learners and counting, Skillsoft democratizes learning through an intelligent learning experience and a customized, learner-centric approach to skills development with resources for Leadership Development, Business Skills, Technology & Development, Digital Transformation, and Compliance.
Skillsoft partners with thousands of leading global organizations, including many Fortune 500 companies. The company features award-winning systems that support learning, performance and success including Skillsoft learning content and the Percipio intelligent learning experience platform. Learn more at www.skillsoft.com.
Thank you for taking the time to learn more about us.
If this opportunity intrigues you, we would love for you to apply!
NOTE TO EMPLOYMENT AGENCIES: We value the partnerships we have built with our preferred vendors. Skillsoft does not accept unsolicited resumes from employment agencies. All resumes submitted by employment agencies directly to any Skillsoft employee or hiring manager in any form without a signed Skillsoft Employment Agency Agreement on file and search engagement for that position will be deemed unsolicited in nature. No fee will be paid in the event the candidate is subsequently hired as a result of the referral or through other means.
Skillsoft is an Equal Opportunity-Affirmative Action Employer: It is the policy of Skillsoft (US) Corporation to provide equal employment opportunities to applicants and employees without regard to race, color, national origin, citizenship, religion, sex, sexual orientation, age, marital status, disability (mental or physical), protected veteran status, genetic information or any other class protected by law.