OPPORTUNITIES FOR CARPENTERS
Gulf Operators, Ltd. is a civil contractor experienced in all aspects of civil work including drilling and blasting, concrete work, excavation, water and sewer, as well as aggregate production and sales.
We are currently recruiting for Carpenters!
- All aspects of rough carpentry work in a civil environment
- Examining plans, drawings, and specifications
- Setting anchor bolts
- Fabricating formwork
- Erecting and stripping of formwork
- Education Required: Trade Certification or Associate's Degree
- Years of Experience Required: Minimum 2-5 years of experience
- Civil, concrete experience will be considered an asset
- Experience with finish and/or rough carpentry work, in a manufacturing or construction environment would be considered an asset
- Hardworking self-starter and team player
- Strong communication skills
- Must be able to demonstrate a willingness to work in a fast-paced, ever-changing environment
- Willing and available to work flexible shifts
- High degree of safety awareness
- Valid Class 5 Driver's License
To Apply for this Career Opportunity:
Please apply online.
We appreciate your interest in our company! Only those candidates selected for an interview will be contacted.
Gulf Operators Limited is committed to the principle of equal opportunity in its employment practices and to providing an environment free from discrimination and harassment for all employees.