NTT DATA Services strives to hire exceptional, innovative, and passionate individuals who want to grow with us. If you want to be part of an inclusive, adaptable, and forward-thinking organization, apply now.
We are currently seeking a System Administrator (Linux and NetBackup) - Remote to join our team Remotely inCanada (CA).
- We require some help with our team's operational tasks (restores, some Linux administration). It will be a maintenance, user requests, small amount of troubleshooting.
Work as part of Distributed Data Protection Team to maintain backup infrastructure, improve backup systems performance, and develop new enhancements and services for netback-up infrastructure.
Monitor and maintain all backup infrastructure including servers, etc. Coordinate with Vendors on issues with software, hardware, or the interaction between the two.
- Must show the ability to take initiative and use sound judgment and prioritize tasks and follow through to completion.
- Review Infrastructure Systems Security server audit reports for exceptions to be established.
- Maintain risk assessments and remediation processes for Infrastructure server systems.
- Defines documents, maintains, and communicates all HP-UX, Linux, and Windows server security policies and procedures.
- 5+ years of experience in VERITAS Net backup Products all versions till 9.1.
- Linux system administration experience
- Experience in installing, and configuring Backup Infrastructures, Versions upgrades, and Migration from one platform to another.
- Experience in disaster Recovery solutions
- Experience in implementing and applying Replication, Encryption, Immutability, cyber security, legal hold, and isolation recovery on critical data...
- Backup troubleshooting experience.
- 3 to 5 years of experience in Veritas NetBackup and/or Rubrik
- 3 + years preferred, scripting in Bash, PowerShell, and YAML
- Working knowledge of HP hardware and software tools
- Familiarity with Information Life Cycle Management
- Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science or related field or equivalent work experience
About NTT DATA Services
NTT DATA Services is a global business and IT services provider specializing in digital, cloud, and automation across a comprehensive portfolio of consulting, applications, infrastructure, and business process services. We are part of the NTT family of companies, a partner to 85 % of the Fortune 100.
NTT DATA Services is an equal opportunity employer and considers all applicants without regard to race, color, religion, citizenship, national origin, ancestry, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information, physical or mental disability, veteran or marital status, or any other characteristic protected by law. We are committed to creating a diverse and inclusive environment for all employees. If you need assistance or an accommodation due to a disability, please inform your recruiter so that we may connect you with the appropriate team.