Contract Type: Permanent WAH
Location: Winnipeg - MB
Date Published: 03-14-2023
Job ID: REF8728B
Do you have proven experience in going above and beyond to engage with customers? Do you enjoy resolving issues quickly by assessing the problem, asking the right questions and building trust with your customers? Are you committed to achieving goals and building relationships through open and engaging communication?
Sutherland has recently been awarded a new contract with Clipboard Health, a growing tech startup that connects individuals to organizations - and organizations to individuals -- within the health care field. Through their solution, individuals in the nursing field can book shifts and healthcare facilities can access talent using an app-based, digital marketplace. We now seek friendly, goal-oriented individuals to join the Sutherland team and play a role in ensuring that both individual and facility customers have an exceptional experience when using the Clipboard app/platform on a full time, work from home basis.
In this position, you will use your strong interpersonal and problem-solving abilities to respond to incoming calls, texts and emails; answer questions; build rapport; and resolve issues in a timely manner. While your goal will be to resolve at first contact, you will also communicate and collaborate with different departments as needed to minimize the need for follow-up.
When you join the Sutherland team, you will receive:
- Attractive hourly rate of $18.50
- Additional pay incentives as well as monthly rewards & recognition programs
- Medical, dental and vision benefits
- Paid training & PTO
- Advancement opportunities - 80% of our frontline leaders have been promoted from within
- Employee Discounts
- EAP & Health and Wellness programs including a personal trainer dedicated to Sutherland
- At least one year of customer service experience
- Excellent communication, interpersonal and problem-solving skills
- The ability to learn quickly, to thrive under pressure and to be flexible in a high volume, fast-paced environment
- Self-motivated, accountable and goal oriented
- Knowledge/familiarity with healthcare is a plus, but not required
- Our hours of operation are 6AM-8PM EST, 7 days per week. Applicants must be available for an 8-hour shift, 5 days per week, which includes one weekend day.
All equipment will be provided, but to work from home, you will need a minimum of 15Mbps wired internet connection and a quiet, distraction-free workspace.
Sutherland, recently recognized as a Great Place to Work in Canada, is a digital transformation company, making digital processes feel more human for the customers that we serve. We have been helping customers globally, across industries from financial services to healthcare, entertainment to retail, insurance to gaming, provide exceptional experiences for their customers for over 35 years.