Sonrai Security is a rapidly growing venture-funded Saas cloud security company with over a 300% increase in revenue-customer logos and a 67% growth in employees. We were named a 2021 Gartner Cool Vendor and recently secured $50M Series C funding backed by Menlo Ventures, Polaris Partners, TenEleven Ventures, and Istari.
Candidates who join our team will have a tremendous impact on our success & mission to be the industry leader in our space. We're looking for candidates who are passionate about solving the complex cloud security challenges posed by rapid cloud adoption with a motivated, close-knit team.
Sonrai Security, a cloud based security company, is looking for a Software Development Engineer in Test (SDET) to join their development team and help drive the development of a new Cloud Data Identity Governance (Sonrai DIG) platform. Come join us in Fredericton, NB and be part of a world class team modernizing the cloud security industry.In this position, you will:
- Design and implement automated platform and integration tests
- Collaborate with development teams to identify opportunities, for test-automation, that will improve product quality and increase velocity
- Continuously learn about our platform to efficiently troubleshoot test failures
- Design and implement improvements to CI/CD processes
- Build test datasets and re-usable test-tooling
- Document testing tools and processes
- Do manual testing 50% of the time and automated testing the other 50%
- Diverse experience with different types of testing (UI, Performance, Security, etc.)
- Previous experience testing in SaaS environments and using cloud platforms (AWS, GCP, Azure)
- Familiarity with CI/CD tools and processes (using Jenkins, CircleCI, TravisCI etc.)
- Experience working with front-end automation tools (i.e. Cyprus, Selenium Webdriver, Nightwatch, etc.)
- Exposure to Unix systems, Bash scripting, Docker and infrastructure automation tools (e.g. Terraform, Kubernetes, etc.)
- Developing manual test plans, test cases, test scripts and reports on varying components in the Sonrai Platform.
- Performing routine inspections and quality tests.
- Curious, adaptable and willing to continuously learn new technologies
- Strong troubleshooting skills
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Collaborative working style and experience on agile teams
- Mention The Great Hack in your cover letter or CV.