Are you an experienced Administrator looking for a hands-on opportunity within a professional and engaging team with supervisory responsibilities? If so, our client, a dedicated and reputable mid-sized public accounting firm is seeking an Office Manager to join their team in downtown Halifax, Nova Scotia. This is a permanent opportunity ideal for a proactive individual with a client-focused work ethic and strong leadership skills.
- Full cycle internal bookkeeping
- HR support
- Payroll processing
- Ordering office supplies
- Benefits and RRSP plan administration
- Grant funding applications
- IT support for internal team members as needed
- Updating policy manuals
- Provide support, mentoring and training as needed
- Post-secondary education at the college or university level
- 3 ? 5 years' experience in an Office Manager role, accounting and/or bookkeeping
- Strong proficiency in Microsoft Excel, Sage, and QuickBooks and the ability to learn new programs quickly
- Previous leadership experience is ideal, but not required
- Professional and attentive communication skills
- Strong attention to detail and committed work ethic
- Proactive approach and the ability to balance conflicting priorities efficiently
If interested in this opportunity, please apply online by clicking the ?Apply Now? button.
If this opportunity isn't quite a match to your career interests, our Consultant managing this opportunity, Natalie Clothier [email protected], would welcome a conversation about your career interests and the local job market.
Accountant Staffing is Atlantic Canada's only specialist recruitment firm focusing exclusively on the placement of accounting and finance professionals. Organizations use the services of Accountant Staffing to fill a variety of roles from Junior Accountant to Chief Financial Officer. For more information about Accountant Staffing or to view additional positions, please visit our website at www.accountantstaffing.com.