Posted 22 days ago
Competition Number: 23001305
At J.D. Irving, Limited, you are part of an energetic team of professionals who lead with integrity and are passionate about achieving results. With a culture that nurtures talent and creates an inclusive workplace, you can grow your career across our diverse operating divisions.
J.D. Irving, Limited is currently seeking candidates for the followingCustodian opportunity to work as part of a team responsible for the maintenance and cleanliness of the J.D. Irving, Limited head office location in Saint John, New Brunswick. This opportunity is open to students with the ability to work minimum 2-3 shifts per week.
- Education Required: High School Diploma
- Custodian experience considered an asset
- Ability to work evenings, shift is 5:00pm to 12:00am Monday to Friday, up to 35 hours per week
- Ability to work as a part of a team with minimal supervision
- Maintain both carpeted and hard surface flooring
- Ensure cleanliness and sanitization of washrooms, lunchrooms and coffee stations
- Perform routine cleaning tasks based on a schedule created by the facility management team
- Adhere to the company's safety policies to create a safe work environment for everyone
We appreciate your interest in our company however, only those candidates selected for an interview will be contacted.
To learn more about our products and services, click here .
J.D. Irving, Limited is committed to the principle of equal opportunity in its employment practices and to providing an environment free from discrimination and harassment for all employees.
Save for Later