TRUCK & TRANSPORT MECHANIC - PEI
Midland Transport Limited has become a leader in the transportation industry by providing superior quality service to our customers. Our services include LTL, T/L, Courier Services, and Third-Party Logistics/ Brokerage which provide the convenience of one-stop shipping.
Midland Transport is currently seekinga Truck & Transport Mechanic at our Kensington/New Annan Garage. The selected candidate will be a self-starter with a strong work ethic and a "Can Do" attitude.
- Monday - Thursday 6:30am - 5:00pm
- Tuesday - Friday 6:30am - 5:00pm
- Other options available
Successful Candidate will possess the following:
- Truck & Transport Mechanic or Apprentice with 1-3 Years' Experience
- Professional work habits.
- A commitment to providing Superior Quality Service.
- Refrigeration Certification is an asset.
- Performing mechanical work on vehicles or components
- Ensuring quality of work
- Maintaining orderly and clean working habits
- Other projects and duties as assigned by the shop manager.
What's in for you:
- Hourly rate $21.89 - $36.07 depending on experience and licensing
- Shift Premiums (Evenings & Weekend)
- Positive and Safety Focused workplace
- Opportunities for Advancement
- Competitive wages and benefits
- Tool and uniform allowance
- Excellent training programs
- Modern facility and equipment
- Paid Apprenticeship programs.
- Paid Vacation from Hired Date
- Gym & Wellness membership reimbursement
- Annual incentive based on Company performance.
- Access to Employee assistance program
We appreciate your interest in our company! Only those candidates selected for an interview will be contacted.
To learn more about our products and services, click here .
Midland Transport Limited is committed to the principle of equal opportunity in its employment practices and to providing an environment free from discrimination and harassment for all employees.