Atlas Structural Systems is an award-winning manufacturer specializing in the design and manufacture of pre-engineered structural systems for commercial and residential construction projects in Eastern Canada. Our integrated roof, wall, and floor systems offer proven quality and provide a great deal of benefit and value.
Production Supervisors who are responsible for ensuring employee safety and producing quality products. They supervise and work with their team to assemble wood components into structural panels that are used in building construction. A typical career step is to become a Production Manager.
- Leads team by following procedures and demonstrating safe work behaviors
- Works in a fast-paced environment, and meets or exceeds production targets
- Helps maintain equipment upkeep
- Communicates information and priorities to the team and ensures they have the direction and tools needed to complete their tasks
- Safety mindset
- 2 years of experience as a builder/carpentry
- High attention to detail and strong time-management skills
- Able to do physical work
- Supervisory experience is an asset
- Computer skills are considered an asset
- Mechanical background is considered an asset
- A safe work environment
- Benefits (Health & Dental)
- Employee discount (at Kent Building Supplies as well)
- Employee and Family Assistance Plan
- Opportunities for growth and career advancement
We thank all candidates for their interest, however, only those selected for interviews will be contacted via email.
Atlas Structural Systems is committed to the principle of equal opportunity in its employment practices and to providing an environment free from discrimination and harassment for all employees.