Description - External
Class 1 Transport Driver- Mon-Fri (0800-1700) - Drummondville
Midland Transport Limited has become a leader in the transportation industry by providing superior quality service to our customers.
Our services include LTL (less than truckload), T/L, Courier Services, and Third-Party Logistics/ Brokerage which provide the convenience of one-stop shipping.
Midland Transport is currently seeking 2 Class 1 Drivers based in Drummondville , QC Terminal .
The selected candidate will be a self-starter with a strong work ethic and a "Can Do" attitude
- Hours: Mon-Fri 0800 - 1700.
- Driving a Tractor and doing pick-ups and deliveries in the city.
- Work with different handling equipment.
- Minimum (2) years of safe driving experience.
- Ideally Class 1 driving license.
- Clean driver's abstract and criminal search.
- Good written and verbal communication skills.
- Positive and enthusiastic attitude with a commitment to provide Superior Quality Service.
What We Offer:
- Competitive hourly rate of $27.38.
- Benefits start the first day of the following month of the hiring date: 3 Weeks' vacation a year, Medical, Drug and Dental, RRSP match at 5%, Life Insurance, Travel Insurance and Discounts with many businesses.
- Quarterly Safety Bonus $200 (no preventable Accident).
- Uniform Allowance is $350 per unit, per year.
Midland Transport Limited is committed to the principle of equal opportunity in its employment practices and to providing an environment free from discrimination and harassment for all employees.