Charlottetown, PE or Halifax, NS
EA Engineering is an Electrical Engineering firm located in Charlottetown, Prince Edward Island. We were incorporated in 2016 and have grown steadily since. EA Engineering provides Electrical Engineering services throughout the maritime provinces, primarily in building design including the education, recreation, mixed use residential, commercial, industrial and healthcare sectors. In addition, we provide electrical design on municipal infrastructure projects, photovoltaic systems and electrical system studies. With the continued growth of our business, we have an opportunity for CADD Technician.
EA Engineering is looking for a CADD technician with a minimum of two years of experience. The position could be filled in either Charlottetown, PEI or Halifax, NS.
- Work collaboratively in a team environment on a wide variety of building projects including commercial, residential, institutional, industrial and municipal infrastructure.
- Under the leadership of the design engineer assist in the design of lighting systems and controls, power distribution, structured cabling, security, fire alarm and emergency generators systems
- Use CADD and Revit to produce construction drawings.
- Coordinating electrical drawings with other disciplines
- Assist in preparation of specifications
- Assist in tendering and contract administration duties
- Assist with the successful delivery of projects
- Expertise in Revit and CADD
- Ability to handle multiple projects at one time.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Ability to work independently and take initiative
- Ability to work in a team environment.