CEED Centre for Entrepreneurship Education & Development Incorporated (CEED)
Job Title: Program Coordinator
In anticipation of expanding our programming offering and support, CEED is recruiting a Program Coordinator to join our team.
Reporting to the Senior Manager, the Program Coordinator is responsible for providing program management and coordination support for a significant suite of programming involving multiple stakeholders. The Project Coordinator will be the main point of contact for all project reporting and will provide operational support to the project team. CEED's programming supports a diverse group of entrepreneurs with training and development opportunities from ideation, business modelling, and business planning to the scaling and growth phase.
We require a 'get-it-done' attitude and the ability to work independently. If you are organized and detail- oriented, comfortable working with diverse teams, and have skills in program development as well as program and stakeholder management, we want to hear from you.
- The ability to adapt to change.
- Confidence and commitment
- A proactive and can-do attitude
- Team builder
The successful candidate will have demonstrated competencies in the following areas:
- An understanding of project management fundamentals
- The ability to provide direction and manage competing priorities for effective resolution
- Excellent interpersonal skills and self-awareness that supports team-building, creativity and innovation while facilitating the achievement of project objectives
- A sound knowledge of entrepreneurship, entrepreneurial development, and the associated subject matter disciplines
- An ability to form productive connections and coalitions with clients, partners, and co-workers.
- A demonstrated ability to learn and use technology. Specifically, CRM, Office 365, and various remote working tools
- The ability to learn and employ new technologies to engage clients and other stakeholders.
- The ability to use data from various sources, including central systems, to construct and improve service, planning, and evidence-based decision-making.
- Bachelor's Degree or equivalent combination of education and experience will be accepted.
- Two years experience in a similar position
- Experience developing, implementing, and evaluating programs or projects
- Experience with networking and outreach
- Experience working in a cross-cultural environment
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills and a proven track record of coordinating effective teams
- Value equity and inclusion and coordinator with a lens that supports and values a healthy workplace
- Demonstrate coordination competencies
- Experienced working with and understanding the needs of our entrepreneurial community
CEED is an equal opportunity employer. We are committed to fostering an inclusive, accessible environment, where all employees and customers feel valued, respected, and supported. We are dedicated to building a workforce that reflects the diversity of our customers and communities in which we live and serve and creating an environment where every employee has the opportunity to reach their full potential. We welcome applications from Indigenous People, African Canadians and Other Racially Visible Persons, Persons with Disabilities and Women in occupations or positions where they are under-represented. If this applies to you, you are encouraged to self-identify in your cover letter.
This is a full-time position offering a competitive benefits package and RRSP matching. A typical workweek is Monday to Friday, from 8:30 AM - 4:30 PM. This position is dependent upon program funding availability.
Qualified applicants are invited to submit their resumes and cover letter. Your cover letter should provide a written explanation as to why you are the ideal person to fulfill this position and state your salary expectations. If a cover letter is not supplied, your candidacy will not be considered.