Edmonton Pump Service , a Petro Service Limited company, is an industry leading solutions provider to the fueling landscape with operations throughout Canada. Established in 1985, Petroservice evolved from rebuilding gas pumps to being one of the fastest growing Petroleum Service providers servicing clients from Alberta to Newfoundland. Our customers include owners and operators in retail fueling, including car washes, and commercial/industrial markets. Whether petroleum, or alternative fueling, our service model ensures customers' needs and expectations are met.
We have remained focused on striving to provide the best service in the industry; this is driven by our employee's passion, professionalism, and knowledge. We believe that our people are our biggest assets, and we are committed to providing continued education and opportunities for growth.
If you are looking for a dynamic organization this is the opportunity for you. We are currently recruiting for a Construction Foreman to join our team in Alberta. As this position services Western Canada, the successful candidate can reside anywhere within the Northern, Central, Southern and Peace regions.
The selected individual will be responsible for coordinating tank and piping installation and removal projects throughout Alberta and adjoining provinces (British Columbia to Manitoba) by utilizing work crews, equipment, and subcontractors on a job site to achieve maximum production in the most efficient manner as per plans and specifications. The Construction role is a qualified position that primarily involves the installation of petroleum equipment but may include petroleum service work as required.
- Complete project activities as directed by the Project Managers
- Install, test and commission petroleum equipment as per regulatory requirements and manufacturer's instructions and procedures
- Work with sub-contractors to complete project tasks for additional disciplines as required (electrical, excavation, concrete, civil)
- Facilitate construction requirements by resolving problems and identifying construction management issues (scope changes, design issues)
- Meet construction budgets by being efficient, identifying scope variances and proposing corrective action
- Ensure that the company health and safety policies and procedures are followed
- Travel will be required as our construction division covers Saskatchewan and adjoining provinces
- Enhance company reputation through workmanship, quality and control
- Complete all required documentation in a timely and accurate manner
- Carry out manual tasks as required while working outdoors in all conditions
Suitable candidates will meet the following qualifications:
- Licensed Petroleum Installer / PM2 or PM3 Certification preferred
- Petroleum/fueling construction project experience (3 years preferred) and basic electrical knowledge
- Valid driver's license and clean abstract
- High energy, self-motivated and must have a positive attitude
- Excellent interpersonal, organizational and communication skills
- Ability to work in a fast-paced, team focused, deadline-driven environment with the ability to multi-task
- Strong leadership skills with the capability to assess priorities and to work independently, as well as in a team environment
- Must be mechanically inclined
- Competent using tools and operating equipment
- Ability to handle very physically demanding work
- Must be willing to work long shifts and extra hours
- Must be hard working, reliable, responsible, energetic, and dependable
- Minimum High School Education
- Able to use critical thinking and problem-solving skills
- Strong Customer Service Experience
Petroservice attracts and retains great people in our industry by offering a challenging and dynamic work environment. We offer competitive compensation packages including above-standard medical (health, drug and dental) benefits, 5% RRSP matching, EFAP, and vacation benefits. Additionally, we offer educational scholarships to dependents of employees, health and wellness programming and team celebratory events.
If you are interested in joining one of Atlantic Canada's leading companies within the petroleum industry, send us your resume here. We thank all applicants for their interest, however, only those candidates who will be moving on in the interview process will be contacted.
Please visit our website, www.petroservice.com to learn more about us.