Experiences that create growth. Growth that creates experiences.
Here at 360insights you will be a part of a fast paced global team that is innovating and leading in the channel incentives and insights industry through our SaaS platform. You will be delivering great solutions and services for some of the world's most recognizable brands all within an inspiring culture that has certified us as a Great Place to Work® in Canada, the USA and the UK.
At 360insights you will have lots of experiences and opportunities to grow in some way and the more experience you gain along the way, the more opportunities will open to you.
- Lead and improve the Threat and Vulnerability Management Program including scanning solution design improvements, implementing processes for vulnerabilities prioritization, distribution and remediation tracking, remediation testing and ensuring asset inventory validation and full coverage by the scanning solution,
- Perform security testing of corporate assets and cloud infrastructure, analyze issues, and assess the risks associated with identified vulnerabilities, and facilitate remediation activities across the enterprise,
- Coordinate Penetration Testing activities with third party vendors,
- Review and develop Incident Response plan and procedures, IR playbooks, prepare for tabletop exercises
- Configure and operate the company's SIEM solution ensuring full logs coverage, developing dedicated dashboards and alerts,
- Support the security incidents investigations and response to ensure 24/7 coverage and operations,
- Support compliance activities primarily achieving SOC 2 compliance,
- Contribute to the creation and delivery of security trainings,
- Take full responsibility for tasks including constantly reviewing your own work to identify and improve your own approach for producing quality work products. Complete work in a timely manner and take responsibility for all work outputs,
- Provide feedback to the broader IT team about new or emerging technologies, threats, and relevant solutions. Seek, develop, and present ideas to the team.
- 7+ years IT security or information security experience with a proven ability to engage with Senior Management and auditors
- Bachelor's Degree in a relevant technical field highly recommended.
- 4+ years of hands-on Information Security experience including execution of penetration tests, vulnerability assessments and SOC/Incident Response
- OSCP (Offensive Security Certified Professional) required
- OSWE (Offensive Security Web Expert) is a plus
- Must possess capabilities in one or more of the following vulnerability scanning solutions (Tenable, Rapid7, Qualys)
- Strong written and verbal communication, presentation, and technical writing skills, coupled with a strong interest in further developing Cyber Security skills
- Ability and comfort level researching current and emerging issues, including regulations, industry practices, and new technologies
- Excellent teamwork skills
- Multi-task with minimum supervision, uphold commitments made
- Self-learner capable of independent study of new concepts and tools
Work With Us
We are a people-first organization, passionate about our culture which means that we live and breathe our values every day and in our interactions with team members and clients. Being people focused means two things to us
- in each area of our business there are opportunities for personal and professional growth or to diversify into other disciplines, all supported by L&D and mentorship programs
- no matter where you are in the world, we have comprehensive healthcare and retirement plans backed up people-first policies that support a balanced lifestyle, generous vacation and family leave plans, recognition for the value you bring, employee led groups to keep you connected, company profit share bonus, stock options and much more.
Visit www.360insights.com/careers to find out more about our Vision, our Values, our growth Employee Value Proposition and our benefits.