Our client, a local non-profit organization, is seeking a Front Desk Administrator for a contract opportunity in Halifax, Nova Scotia. Working with this highly reputable organization and acting as the front line for all inquiries and in-office visitors, the successful candidate possesses a high level of empathy and compassion and is accustomed to working in a confidential and professional environment.
- Reception (phone calls, email, general inquiries)
- Maintaining electronic databases and records
- Collecting physical mail and arranging for couriers
- Assisting with fundraising initiatives and events
- Assisting with meeting coordination and facilitation
- Ordering and maintaining office supplies
- Other duties and project support work as required
- Post-secondary education in business or office administration
- 3+ years' experience in an administrative role
- Proficiency using MS Office Suite and ability to learn new programs quickly
- Empathetic with excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment with competing priorities
- Strong attention to detail
- Ability to take initiative
- Strong team player
Work With Us
We thank all candidates for their interest; however, only those selected for an interview will be contacted.
Administrative Staffing is a specialist recruitment company focusing exclusively on the placement of administrative professionals. We offer candidates a wide range of job opportunities, current knowledge of the employment market, and a commitment to ensuring best "fit" with every placement. To view more job opportunities or for more information on Administrative Staffing please visit us at www.administrativestaffing.ca.