Forest Machine Operator Opportunities:
At J. D. Irving, Limited we provide unlimited career opportunities in a team based collaborative environment, and help you achieve your professional goals through ongoing development opportunities. We are focused on continuous improvement and use leading edge technology. We offer a wide range of health and wellness programs to our employees and their families and are proud supporters of our communities. Come join us to grow your career!
J.D. Irving, Limited, Southern NB Woodlands Division in Sussex is currently seeking candidates for Forest Machine Operators including Grader Operator, Chipper Operator, and Loader Operators. Operations will take place within Southern New Brunswick. Operators will be expected to operate the machines in a safe, efficient, and productive manner according to J.D. Irving, Limited's Best Management Practices and maintain all legal requirements for operation on public roads. The Operator will be required to maintain production and utilization targets, and work independently in remote environments.
Why Join our team?
- Competitive wages and full benefits
- Contribution to an RRSP with employer contribution
- You will be challenged and rewarded with developmental opportunity
- We offer great training programs
- Uniforms provided by the company
- Employee recognition program
- Annual reimbursement program for personal and family wellness
- Education Required: High School diploma
- 2-5 years of machine operator experience.
- General mechanical skills would be considered an asset.
- Operate and drive the machine in a safe, efficient, and productive manner according to J.D. Irving, Limited's Best Management Practices
- Maintain productivity, production and utilization targets, and work independently in remote environments
- Perform general daily inspections and notify for repairs as required
- Perform inspections on the machine to ensure everything is safe and secure.
If you like the outdoors, you will LOVE your new office!
To Apply for this Career Opportunity:
Please apply online.
We appreciate your interest in our company! Only those candidates selected for an interview will be contacted.
To learn more about our products and services, click here .
J.D. Irving, Limited is committed to the principle of equal opportunity in its employment practices and to providing an environment free from discrimination and harassment for all employees.