Bois-Gagnon, New Brunswick
Acadian Wild Blueberry Company a member of the Bragg Group of Companies, is a vertically integrated wild blueberry farming/processing company and a major producer of frozen carrots products and battered vegetables.
Benefits of being an Acadian Wild Blueberry Employee:
- Competitive Wages
- Annual Profit Share
- Health, Vision, and Dental Benefits
- Matching Pension Plan
- Vacation PLUS we offer a vacation purchase plan allowing for additional time off
- Employee Discount Program offering great discounts at various businesses and industries across Atlantic Canada
- Employee pricing on products we produce
Production workers report directly to the Production Line Supervisor. This position will be subject to shift work including 12 hour shifts rotating both day shifts and night shifts.
Starting wage of $16.43 and after the successful completion of probation, $16.62.
Desired Qualities and Abilities:
- Task oriented
- Ability to work independently and as a part of a team
- Good Time management
- Security minded
- Must be able to work rotating shifts
- Must be able to work with products including but not limited to onions and wheat
For all interested applicants in the Production position, please forward your resume with a covering letter demonstrating how your skills and experience meet the above qualifications. Resumes and cover letters can be e-mailed referencing "Production AWB" to: [email protected]