At Parkland, our purpose is to Power Journeys & Energize Communities. We are a prominent independent supplier and marketer of fuel and petroleum products and a leading convenience store operator. As One Parkland team, we proudly serve diverse retail, commercial and wholesale customers across Canada, the United States, the Caribbean region, and South America. We power a growing family of locally known brands including Ultramar, Bluewave Energy, Pipeline, Chevron, Columbia Fuels, Island Petroleum, and Sparlings Propane.
We recognize that diversity gives us an edge and inclusion propels us forward. We're also a passionate team of down-to-earth achievers, committed to getting our customers, colleagues and communities further, faster. As such, we welcome talented individuals that have a variety of perspectives, backgrounds, and industry experience who will contribute to the success of our One Parkland team.
Position Title: Pricing Coordinator (12-Month Term)
Team and Location: Commercial - Dartmouth, NS
Maintain accurate pricing for commercial division and coordinate changes with operations and sales personnel.
- Accurate data entry of pricing components to Infosys from email and other sources.
- Accurate preparation of national daily base and posted pricing for commercial division.
- Accurate preparation of uploads for freight & additional pricing modifiers.
- Daily validation of pricing for national cardlock transactions.
- Coordinate with Commercial Operations and Sales staff on pricing issues.
- Validation of pricing accuracy in Infosys & Deliverables.
- Pro-actively identify pricing issues and pricing setups outside of standard pricing structure.
- Coordinate special projects & more complex tasks with pricing team, Commercial Ops & Sales.
- Ensure excellent customer service is provided to both internal and external customers.
Qualifications and Skills:
- Strong analytical skills & attention to detail to drive data-based decisions.
- Proficient with Microsoft Office suite of products.
- Intermediate Excel skills (efficient use of Pivot Tables, Vlookup formulas, other logic-based formulas).
- Strong problem solving & troubleshooting skills.
- Strong collaboration & communication skills, written and oral.
- Knowledge of the fuel industry would be considered an asset.
- Candidates must be legally able to work in Canada at this time. Parkland regrets that it is unable to sponsor employment Visas.
- Parkland Corporation is committed to the principles of Employment Equity. We strive to provide accessibility in employment to ensure equal access to employment opportunities for candidates, including persons with disabilities. Parkland Corporation will endeavor to provide accommodation to persons with disabilities in the recruitment process upon request. If you are selected for an interview and you require accommodation due to a disability, please notify us upon scheduling your interview.
- Please note that final candidates for this position will be required to undergo a confidential pre-employment background check which may include but not be limited to educational, criminal, credit, drug and alcohol and/or Fitness for Duty testing.
This position will close when a successful candidate is found.
Commercial Brand: Ultramar.