Our client is seeking a Receptionist for a full-time, permanent opportunity for their dental office in Bedford, Nova Scotia. Working in a front-facing, client-focused role, the ideal candidate will be a highly professional and adaptable individual with strong time management skills.
- Serving as the first point of contact for clients
- Arranging appointments and managing cancellations
- Processing insurance payments
- Processing payments through a POS system
- Accounts receivable and collections
- Financial and administrative data entry
- Other duties as required
- Previous experience in a dental/medical office environment
- Willingness to work 10-hour shifts for a portion of the week
- Post-Secondary education in Office Administration or Medical Administration
- Minimum two years' in a similar, dynamic role
- Ability to multi-task and prioritize in a fast-paced, ever-changing environment
- Strong self-starter with excellent organizational and time-management skills
- Exceptional interpersonal skills with a professional demeanor
- Proficient in MS Office and quick study for customized software
Work With Us
We thank all candidates for their interest; however, only those selected for an interview will be contacted.
Administrative Staffing is a specialist recruitment company focusing exclusively on the placement of administrative professionals. We offer candidates a wide range of job opportunities, current knowledge of the employment market, and a commitment to ensuring best "fit" with every placement. To view more job opportunities or for more information on Administrative Staffing please visit us at www.administrativestaffing.ca.