Posted 21 days ago
Competition Number: 23000114
CUSTOMER SERVICE REPRESENTATIVE
Midland Transport Limited has become a leader in the transportation industry by providing superior quality service to our customers. Our services include LTL, T/L, Courier Services, and Third Party Logistics/ Brokerage which provide the convenience of one-stop shipping.
Midland Transport is looking for a motivated individual to work as a Full-time Customer Service Representative based in Head Office Location, Dieppe, NB. We are looking for someone who has the drive to go above and beyond the call of duty in providing Superior Quality Service for our customers. The new addition to our team will be responsible for providing one-call resolution in responding to inquiries from our toll-free customer service line as well as our website.
- Monday to Friday: Day shift.
- Education Required: Minimum High School diploma
- Years of Experience Required:
- Bilingualism is mandatory
- Excellent communication and problem-solving skills required
- The ability to work effectively and efficiently with both internal and external customers
- Knowledge of telephone systems
- Post-secondary education and call center experience in a fast-paced environment, along with knowledge of the transportation industry are definite assets
- Respond to incoming customer inquiries
- Identify and resolve client concerns and issues
- Enter pickups
- Coordinate special movement of freight
- Trace shipments
- Research adjustments
- All related clerical duties
Benefits Of Joining Midland:
- A flexible medical, dental, and vision plan, with an enhanced focus on mental health and wellness
- Ability to save for your future with our company-matching RRSP program
- 15-week maternity leave top-up program
- Growth and progression opportunities within Midland Transport and the larger network of the JD Irving group of companies
To Apply for this Career Opportunity:
We appreciate your interest in our company! Only those candidates selected for an interview will be contacted.
To learn more about our products and services, click here .
Midland Transport Limited is committed to the principle of equal opportunity in its employment practices and to providing an environment free from discrimination and harassment for all employees.
Save for Later