Req ID: 203005
NTT DATA Services strives to hire exceptional, innovative and passionate individuals who want to grow with us. If you want to be part of an inclusive, adaptable, and forward-thinking organization, apply now.
We are currently seeking a Mobil Device Support -REMOTE to join our team in Halifax, Nova Scotia (CA-NS), Canada (CA).
- Monitors network to ensure its availability to all users.
• Recommends improvements and assists in the development of technical standards.
• Provides highest level support on complex systems, investigating, analyzing, and resolving difficult problems on network components and multi-purpose platform systems.
• Trains and mentors members of the team and develops other technical resources.
• Interfaces with equipment vendors and service providers to maintain system configurations and support contracts.
• Develops, supports and implements network standards, processes and security to maintain corporate IT standards.
• Identifies, diagnoses, and resolves complex problems affecting network performance.
• Strong knowledge of network performance, network administration and troubleshooting techniques.
• Strong knowledge of network related hardware and software (including routers, switches, TCP/IP, Ethernet, VPNs, Firewalls, etc.).
• Strong understanding of security issues and implications to network solution
- Mobil Device Management experience
- Must have experience with Intune
- Android and Mac experience
About NTT DATA Services
NTT DATA Services is a global business and IT services provider specializing in digital, cloud and automation across a comprehensive portfolio of consulting, applications, infrastructure and business process services. We are part of the NTT family of companies, a partner to 85 % of the Fortune 100.
NTT DATA Services is an equal opportunity employer and considers all applicants without regarding to race, color, religion, citizenship, national origin, ancestry, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information, physical or mental disability, veteran or marital status, or any other characteristic protected by law. We are committed to creating a diverse and inclusive environment for all employees. If you need assistance or an accommodation due to a disability, please inform your recruiter so that we may connect you with the appropriate team.